𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟸.

| 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚜

"I just want her to be okay, I feel for her badly she had some strong energy could light up a room

"I just want her to be okay, I feel for her badly she had some strong energy could light up a room." I said on the phone with Pooh as I looked at Alani from where I was sitting.

"I think she gone be aight foreal , it be difficult to believe but you just gotta be patient." he said.

"that's what I'm doing but nothing has changed , as of right now. doctors says she healing up but she ain't ready to wake up." I said.

"I think you should go home you been there for some weeks, that shit a have you on some other shit just go home for a little minute she gone still be there." Pooh said.

I shrugged. "I will tonight.. even though it's not safe to leave her by herself many people can sneak and try and do some shit." I said.

"I'll get some security for her to have over night im just tryna make sure you good." I said.

"yeah I know.." I said looking down at my nails seeing I needed a fill in.

"you heard from Von?" I asked as the thought popped up.

"yeah I had seen him at the corner store gas station. he ain't look too good. look evil as hell. ready to shoot at anything." he said.

"yeah it's hitting him harder, he won't even take his son home yet." I said.

"yeah I don't know what I would do in dis sitch'ation , but we only have to keep praying for her." he said.

"yep that's bout the only thing." I said looking at her laying there again.

"Ima call you later on, after I finish this song." he said fixing his hat.

"alright." I said hanging up.

I stood up stretching walking around getting my belongings together making sure I be ready to leave.

but I can't lie she do look like she's healing. her complexion is coming back and her lips aren't chappy. only because I be putting carmax on them but that's besides the point.

my girl gonna be straight that's the only choice she got cause if she leave I'm going wit her. facts.

a nurse knocks on the door making me turn my attention.

"hello, how are you doing?" he asked.

"good how bout yourself?" I asked.

"good." he grinned as he came near Alani checking stuff off this form he had.

"Um may I ask how she is doing any different kind of update. I just am worried." I said.