𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

"Yup! I saw them walk in there together

"Yup! I saw them walk in there together." London said.

London was a female that didn't like me for whatever reason. But I knew she had a crush on Von. Von didn't pay her any mind barely even knew who she was but she told on us.

"Alani Hope Davison is that true?" My teacher asked me as we all just stood looking at her.

I just nodded. It was no other excuse to use because when she opened the door she saw von wiping his mouth and me trying to quickly fix my clothes. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what's going on.

"I am reporting this! And you lost your privileges young lady and YOU get far away from this school." She said.

London laughed as they both went to go find the principal. "Von why didn't you say anything!" I said yelling at him.

"Cus it ain't no need to trip." He said. "Yeah ok sooner than you know it I won't graduate." I folded my arms walking down the hall. Just ready to walk out the school.

As I was walking someone came out the auditorium trying to say something to me.

"Um Alani your up next to talk." She said.

I turned around going into the auditorium to try and have closure.

Von went back to standing on the side watching.

I got on the stage feelings pit in my stomach from the thought of Daekwon. I just wished it wasn't him.

Von is slowly growing on me with his wicked ways. But my heart is truly for Daekwon but it's to late.

"Well.. I was the only real individual Daekwon could run to I could make him feel better as a person only. Knowing I won't be able to do that strikes a nerve. But I have no choice but to accept this fate. This should be a eye opener for everybody to hold onto people they love especially if you know they have gone through a lot of trauma. Thank you sincerely Alani." I got off the stage being hugged and my back rubbed on.

My speech rubbed Von the wrong way because he gave me this stale face look and he clenched his jaw a lot. He stormed out of the auditorium. Why was he so angry about me just saying my piece. That was somebody I had known for a while somebody I had feelings for.

I ran out the auditorium searching for him. I seen him pacing back and forth outside. I went outside to see what's up.

"What's good with you?" I said.

"After this ion want you speakin onnat nigga nomo." He said.

"And why is that?" I said being confused.

"Don't question me bout shit, just listen to what i say." He said getting in my face.

His cologne hovered over my nose and his body hovered over mines. He always made me feel for him even when I would least expect it. I stared at his lips as he spoke.