𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟷.

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝

I haven't washed up in three days

I haven't washed up in three days. I was surprised I didn't mess up the house but I didn't because I knew Alani would be coming back home pretty soon that I hope.

They told me to stay home because they knew I'd be asking questions every chance I had got but that's normal for a boyfriend because I'm really concerned.

I just want something to change. Today they told me they had a couple questions to ask me based on the examination. So of course I agreed.

I got up running me a hot shower. Looking at myself in the mirror with bags under my eyes and my hair in a need of a retwist. I then proceeded to brush my teeth.

Afterwards I go to my shower getting in it letting the water run down my body. I closed my eyes then went into a flash back of showering with Alani.

How her body felt against mines her playing around while I was trying to wash up. Oh my god can my baby please come home.

The more I thought about it the more I was sad. So I started crying in the shower. Hitting on the walling of it. Kept telling myself to chill in my mind but I just couldn't.

After my fight with the shower wall I finally decide to wash up and have a positive mindset when I walk into that hospital.

I get out the bathtub then put on a outfit. I didn't really care for but it was a nice one. Putting a cap over my head cover my poofy dreads. Then putting my chains on.

I get my phone seeing the time and I grab everything ima bring then leave out the house. I ain't have no appetite or nun prolly lost a couple pounds to be honest.

I ride with all my windows down just letting the air talk. No music blasting or nothing.

-
I make it and I park the car taking the keys out ignition taking a deep breath. I was scared. I haven't been up here in three whole days. Would've they tell me she died. What will I have to live for. Of course I have my son but what's the point of that when his mama not gone be around.

I said a quick prayer before going inside kissing my prayed up hands looking up. Hoping for god to hear me.

I get out the car walking slow. Going inside watching the doors slide open and the hospital smell came into my nose.

As i see doctors busy moving around all over.

I walk to the desk. "Um they called me up hea for to see um...Alani's examinations." I said.

"Yeah go to room 319 and doctors should be waiting on you." She said making my heart drop.

"Why is doctors waiting on me?" I asked as I start to almost have a panic attack.

"Oh I'm not sure. But it seems important." She said as she flipped thru some papers shrugging.

I go to the elevator trying to think. I took my jacket off because I was sweating so badly after that.