𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟼.

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝

I got ready for 42 duggs event/party

I got ready for 42 duggs event/party. It was in Atlanta which was perfect. Pooh Shiesty was there and some more people I fuck with.

I kissed Alani's forehead as I seen her looking sad that I had to go. "I'll see you later aight ima stay up this time too I promise." I said.

"You say that all the time and never do." She said upset. "Nah I'm serious this time." I said.

As I began walking she walked behind me beginning to hug me from behind. "I see you later mama." He said.

She let go letting me leave and I pulled off with my security.

I pulled up to the party from the back the line was extra long damn near 4 blocks. But it was moving fast.

The bouncer that was in the back let me in and I came dapping him up. Seeing 42 Dugg short ass I dapped him up to. I was a guest performer so this was something people was gone least expect.

"We finna turn up foreal." Dugg said. "Hell yeah where pooh?" I questioned.

"In the bathroom getting his dick sucked by a man." He said.

"Nunt Uhnnn." I said shaking my head laughing.

Pooh came out the bathroom after hearing Dugg talking shit. "Cuh stop playing with me I told yo ass that." He said shaking his head then coming near me dapping me up.

"Hell you been on li folks." I said. "Shit nun coolan tryna get this money for to get my cousins some cartier watch's." He said. "Fasho I flashed out on my folks to not too long ago." I said.

"That's wassup." Dugg said. "What you did fo yo peoples?" Pooh said asking Dugg.

"Took em to chuckie cheese." He said jokingly.

Me and Pooh both started laughing. Until one of the people who be on stage came.

"There ready for you." He said.

"Bet." Pooh said turning around and going.

"Wait a li while then we come and get you." Dugg said.

I nodded sitting on the couch they had getting on my phone. Crowd started screaming immediately.

I called Alani to see what she was doing as I waited. She probably went to sleep she always do that when she be feeling sad or some.

But she answered laying in the bed though.

"What you doin." I said.

"Nothing I miss you." She said low.

"I miss you mo." I said.

I smiled at her after she poked her bottom lip out I we then pretended like we were kissing each other through the phone.

"Fuck he on?" This random dude said coming in from the back laughing with his crew. I had my hoody over head so he couldn't tell it was me.