𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟿.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

I chased behind Von as he walked fast away

I chased behind Von as he walked fast away. I bumped into this boy who came out of one of the studio doors.

I cried as I was trying to get to Von.

"Damn li mama slow yo role." The boy said as I had bumped him hardly and then I just looked back at him and continued running.

" The boy said as I had bumped him hardly and then I just looked back at him and continued running

Von walked so fast and he was then out the studio.

"Von stop!" I shouted seeing him near his car trying to find the key to unlock it.

I eventually caught up with him. His anger. His face. He looked upset. Hurt.

His face was red and his veins in his arms popped out.

I grab onto his arm as I could feel his body hot.

He snatched me up slamming me on the hood of the car.

He was breathing hard. "You like that nigga?!" He said. As he held me down with a lot of pressure.

"Von please believe me." I cried.

As I looked at him and seen his eyes glossy.

Durk came out slowly approaching us seeing how violent Von got with me.

"Twin!" He yelled at Von.

Von looked at him and let me go. "You put yo lips on my bitch? You fucking Durk why da fuck you fuckin wit some that's mines?" He said walking up to em.

"Ain gon lie I was jealous and I couldn't control myself. So I kissed her." He said admitting to it.

Von looked back at me as I just cried. "Lala get in the car!" He yelled.

I got off the car and opened the door slowly wanting to see what he was going to do.

Von fist went up quickly punching Durk catching him off guard.

He starts beating Durk up making me yell. I get out the car seeing Von now over top of Durk.

"Von stop you won it's over you won." I said shouting trying to make Von stop but he wouldn't.