Mei and Kyouka

Kyouka looked at Midoriya with her eyebrow raised, confused as to why Mei Hatsume littered his stripped body with wires and patches -- with her usual grey tanktop straining to not snap under the weight of her abundantly large breasts.

"Do explain this, Midoriya." she motioned to the scene she just walked into at the Support Class Research warehouse.

The greenet squirmed in his chair, clearly embarrassed at his near nudity and took a deep breath. "Hatsume's breasts are bigger."

The Earphone Jack user could've sworn she heard wrong - her breasts got bigger? No shit! Sure, the girl already had tits that could rival Momo's or Midnight-sensei's?

"Yeah, I see that. How did they get bigger then?"

"Well..."

-Not Long Ago (Not Even An Hour Ago)-

Izuku felt Mei pressing her body against his for what felt like the millionth time, her hands rubbing against the costume fabric as she felt up his body, analyzing the muscle development he had received since the last time he was here.

Her fingers followed the pattern on the contours of each muscle as she looked up and down his slim toned body, taking every defining muscle and bit of fiber in his body into consideration for her next baby. She could make a better pair of gloves, or some emergency braces to keep his body parts in shape.

She remembered briefly reading Berserker, and how the protagonist's armor could keep his bones in place while he fought the demon things or whatever. A blueprint began forming in her head as she felt her arms move and her breasts bulged in size.

"Huh?"

Izuku kept his eyes closed, not wanting to see Mei feel up his body, but when her hands were replaced with what felt like pillows and she sounded confused, he had to open his eyelids to see what was going on.

And what he saw were pillows, or rather, her now even bigger breasts pressed against his hip, her yellow crosshair eyes looking at his green ones. He felt a need to scream as he continued to stare, his sight wandering around her body as she let go, resting on her knees as she slipped up her shirt and held up her large plush tits.

She looked back at him and to her newly grown boobies, her nipples now a bright pink and thick like a nozzle cap, easily able to act as a plug for her mouth -- hell, she could drink from her nipples now, not that she couldn't before.

But now that was easier too.

Now her curiosity had been peaked in how her DDD breasts grew even larger. She didn't even know what size they were, only that they were making her squeal in pleasure every time she moved, eager to get more stimulation.

-Now-

"So she was feeling you up and then her breasts began growing bigger?" Kyouka deadpanned skeptically.

Izuku nodded as Mei looked at her tablet, trying to find a reason for her tit growth.

"And you have no possible reason for why this happened?" Midoriya nodded once again as she slapped the front of her face 'God, he's dense.' "Well, what if her breasts grew larger because of her groping of your body?"

His eyes became dinner plates as Mei stared at Kyouka.

"So he possibly has another Quirk that can make my boobs bigger when I grab him?"

The purplette shrugged. "I guess. Not like we have another test subject."

The pinkette looked at Kyouka before grinning widely. "Nah, we got you."