Nana Shimura

{Finally. The time has come.} Nana Shimura sat on a ledge of a building, her black and white world shifting both in color and imagery as the buildings vibrated and her skin became more lively; like she wasn't trapped within a world without color. Her plain black hair returned to its onyx color, her skin now a soft vanilla, and her costume having its original colors return.

She felt the buildings become more grounded to reality, the air no longer feeling like an endless wave, and her costume's fabric clung to her fit form, her nipples protruding as she happily thought of what Izuku would be able to do to her body.

-_-_-

Izuku felt his body floating in the blackness, the shadowy smog encapsulating everything around him. Soon, he felt the asphalt scraping at his feet as the fog attempted to lift. A cityscape surrounded him, now cloaked in the smog from mouth to toe.

'Ugh... where am I now?' he thought, trying to look around. It appeared to be the Korusan district of Tokyo proper, if a bit dated with the angled towers of business, and no sign of the Endeavor Agency in the middle of it all.

{"Took your sweet time getting here, huh Nine?"}

Izuku looked up to one of the nearby buildings to see a tall strong-looking woman looking down at him. As she slid off the corner of the ledge, Izuku instinctively rushed beneath her, but was surprised to see her gently float down, her stark white cape billowing in the smoky air. As insightful as before, he recognized the name coming to his mind as she became eye level with him. "Shimura Nana-san?"

The woman smiled confidently. {"That's right, Number Seven front and center, Nine."} Nana chuckled with her hands on her hips, her song gaze blending seamlessly with her oh-so familiar hairstyle. {"Gotta say, though,"} she licked her lips as a gloved finger stroked his covered jaw, and he could feel its pressure on his budding whiskers. The creeping sense of dread filled the young greenet. {"I honestly love what I.D. did to you. Can't wait to try out yo-"}

{"There she is!"} a voice sounded out, breaking the tension.

{"I've got her."} a gruff voice responded as Nana's body was suddenly wrapped in some sort of black energy tendrils.

{"Damn it, you old coots! Let me have thiiiiiiis!"} the seventh wielder roared out as she was yanked away.

Izuku stood there as Nana was hauled over the edge of the nearest building, both relieved and concerned, until the city began to fade away.

{"My... apologies, for that, Young Midoriya."} a weathered voice said behind him. Turning around, Izuku saw a thin, lanky man with white hair looking up at him, a slightly glowing eye peering his gaze as the area shifted to an older style home, a table in between them. As the man sat down, Izuku felt his body begin to shrink, much to his great relief. When he assumed his shadowed form was back to his physical state before everything went screwy, he was now maybe a head taller than the man sitting on the floor in front of him. {"Young Shimura has been... antsy, about you coming here, for reasons you can probably assume already."}

Izuku said nothing as he sat down as well, but the cold sweat still persisted. Was this...

{"I'm sure you've already guessed what I am."}  he stated casually.

'One for All...' his mind echoed. Questions started to reel in his head that he wanted to ask immediately, but his voice never came out.

{"For simplicity's sake, you can refer to me as Yoichi."}  the spirit of One for All bowed his head as he set his palms on the table. {"And you've been deserving of an explanation for what's happening to you and your... lovers."}