Mei & Nemuri (w/ Melissa)

Ochako rode on the bullet train, her chocolate brown hair unmoving as the vehicle traveled over 300 miles to her destination. She gripped her armrests in nervousness, her heart aching to see her secret crush once more. Her family really needed her this time around and Aizawa allowed her to help out. She only hoped that nothing too big went on while she was away.

-_-_-

"This is way too big of an issue!" Mina shrieked as she slammed the door to Kyouka's room, only just feeling her tit squash against it before she bounced away, sending her rolled belly jiggling as she faced the two lovers. "What are we gonna - Whoa! What I miss?"

"Yes, Mina, we know." the rocker groaned, rubbing her wrists, now free from the shackles. She eyed Mina up and down, slightly peeved that the pinkette now had larger breasts than both her and Momo put together, though their size was offset by her gut, now uncovered by her shirt riding up under her tits. "As for this, well..."

"I felt it necessary to let her know my... feelings." Momo blushed, her back against the wall and her legs draped over Kyouka.

"Oh really? That's great!" Mina exclaimed, her body bouncing with her. "But back to business. How are we going to deal with Ochako finding this out?"

"Who says she's going to?" Kyouka asked.

"Hello!" Mina slapped her thighs, shivering as they sent ripples to her womanhood. "Y-you think we can hide this?"

Kyouka looked down at her own tits, and while they had unfortunately shrunk further still, they still dominated her view at being larger than her head apiece, to say nothing of her still-visible thighs. "Shit. Didn't think of that."

"I'm honestly still wondering what changed your attitude." Momo mused. "I mean, I've been around Midoriya, not as much as you two, but it's not like I'm going out of my way to pin him down..." She stopped herself as her cheeks flushed. Both thicc girls grinned voraciously at the thought.

"Just wait until you have a taste." Mina grinned.

"Mmmmm..." Kyouka moaned. "That thick spunk, like hot milk in the winter. Just thinking about it makes me want it more... hey! M-Momo!"

Perturbed, Momo had taken the cuffs and slapped them back on her lover, once more shackled to the bed. "Now now, Kyouka. Do I need to show you how it's done?" She gripped Kyouka's left tit and hefted it to show the tag on her nipple. "Do I have to remind you of whom you belong to?"

Kyouka seized at the treatment, moaning now replaced by panting breaths. "Y-youuuu rich bitch~"

Momo hummed before sliding off the bed, sauntering over to the pudgy pink girl, making sure Kyouka got a good view of her doughy behind wiggling in the buff. "Mina, I need to go check on Tooru and Tsuyu. Could you please keep Kyouka... company, while I bring the others here?"

"Wha- Oh you better not leave me like thi- GAH!"

"Sure thing, Yaomomo!" Mina squealed as she landed on the smaller girl with a hearty thud.

Momo hid her vindictive smile as she left the room, her thoughts went back over the conversation. 'So physical contact is only a starting condition of the Quirk, and ingestion is more... concentrated? We need more data to figure this out.' As she heard her lover's cry, she quickened her haste, her hurrying steps made her body jiggle all over as she went to find the others.

-_-_-

Izuku lumbered across campus like a Walker, partly dazed, head lolling about, but conscious enough to not be seen. His heavy footfalls shifted his weight forward, every corded muscle tendon in his legs warping in place like an engine running on fumes, the pistoning shifting his cock and balls ahead of him.