Power and Density

The next morning was rather refreshing from their previous weeks. Instead of the sparse manor, they were out in the comfort of their own dorm rooms, greeted by the sunlight and the soft commotion that their classmates created. Sure, seeing Izuku's dick in the morning was always fun for the girls, but this was nice; like a cool breeze on a hot summer day.

This was especially so for Kyouka, who awoke in her girlfriend's plush arms - her bosom pressed against her face. She smiled as she sat up on the couch, realizing that they dozed off late at night while watching a documentary. She wouldn't have been able to explain what it was about, but it made Momo happy; that's all that truly mattered to her. She yawned as she continued cuddling with the ravenette, feeling her stomach move up and down as the two of them rested peacefully.

As for the other girls... Well, their night was filled with both passion and comfort. The beds were a nice change of pace to be sure, but it was also filled with naughty, erotic fantasies. Something which Melissa happily divulged into, watching Mina pleasure herself for hours and hours, keeping track of what really got her going. She had written it down soon after the pinkette fell asleep, and couldn't help but want more information. Though, she knew the future school days wouldn't allow for that, so she would simply compile what she has for the day, and make the usual comparisons that she normally did whenever she "researched" her newfound friends. The blonde patted her admittedly large belly and left the Heights Alliance dorm to meet up with Mei, curious as to what she was up to this fine morning.

The numerous other students on U.A.'s campus rose out of bed and quickly got dressed, and ate their breakfast. For the girls, they were eating a tad bit more than usual. Deku's semen was rather filling, and certainly made them feel real good afterwards. Cereal and pancakes couldn't work that same magic.

This change in diet didn't in fact worry Izuku himself, who was more than happy to eat the food presented to him. His previous food plan from All Might before UA was less than this, and he doubted his hero would disapprove. Munching on heaping spoonfuls of fruits, meats, and rice, gulping down a full 4-liter jug of milk like it was a small glass of water, crumpling the bottle. His body apparently needed more, and he definitely wanted to build up his strength. Being with his female counterparts might have helped out his stamina, but as a hero in training, he felt he needed even more!

"M-Midoriya!" Iida chided, looking in awe as his green haired friend paused. "You really should save some food. We haven't bought any groceries recently..." He looked down as he blinked at the bowls and plates of numerous foods that once filled them.

Izuku still had the decency to flush as he apologized to Tenya. "Sorry, Iida. I'll make sure to clean everything up." he smiled awkwardly as Tenya nodded and set out on his morning run before he turned his head towards the class vice-rep who had just taken a seat at the table. "Hey, um Yaoyorozu... do you think you can make me a few new sets of clothes? My body keeps on ripping them - my shirt especially." He gestured at his white t-shirt as it made a loud pop at a seam, making Jirou cackle as Momo giggled quietly.

"Yes Midoriya, I'll help you out in a minute here." She covered her mouth as the two women continued laughing to themselves. They didn't even need to discuss his lower attire, consisting of nothing but his bedsheets around his waist.

That's when Ochako appeared out from the stairwell and decided to float across the ground floor landing gracefully as her voluptuous figure bounced and jiggled with every moon step. She swayed her wide hips as she tapped Izuku's shoulder and hugged him tightly at his neck, her large nipples poking through her now snug nightshirt.

"Hey Deku~ How are you~" she cooed, smiling at him as he leaned into her embrace in response. She teased the curls of his mid-fade haircut and his budding peach fuzz on his jaw. Apparently reversing his previous form didn't fully regress his puberty.