Ochako's Solo Week

Ochako realized something was amiss as soon as she laid down on her bed. Usually, either Tooru, Tsuyu, or sometimes Mina, would have immediately barged into her room to chat. Strangely, none of them did. In fact, none of the girls were in the dorm.

Come Monday morning, she waited at her desk in the back of the classroom, trying to keep alert from the tiring doldrums. Her ears picked up her classmates voices; something about a possible creature roaming the school before dawn...? And something else about large footprints?

It didn't really make sense to her, nor did she have complete interest in the matter. She had spent what felt like forever helping her parents, and she desperately wanted to see Deku again.

His soft round face, his cutely freckled cheeks, and the warm feeling he gave her. He was kind, strong, smart, and cute; what more could a girl possibly ask for!?

She smacked her face with her palms, to wake herself up and to derail that train of thought. It hadn't even been a week since the provisional license exam and she was falling back into the habit! Argh!

Thankfully, her self-berate was halted as she saw Momo walk into the room. 'Huh, did Momo-chan's clothes shrink?' She wondered, seeing the taller girl's skirt hike up higher than normal. 'And are her boobs bigger too?' She kept her glancing as she passed a disturbingly calm Bakugou and even more strangely, a withering Mineta. His hair balls act looked like they were shriveling into raisins! Stifling not a little bit of laughter, she saw Iida zoom in and start his duties as class rep.

"Everyone to your seats! Class is about to begin!" Tenya bellowed, complete with karate-chop action she had better see when his action figure came out.

"Chillax, Gonzales." She heard Kaminari saying. "We've had a helluva workload, so any time is a good time."

"Don't get complacent, Kaminari." Aizawa grumbled as he stood up in his mustard yellow sleeping bag from behind his desk. "Things will only get more difficult..." he blinked drearily as he looked around the room. "Why is a quarter of the class missing?"

"Sensei." Ochako heard Momo say as she stood up, glancing over to see her breasts bounce in her definitely tighter blazer. "Over the course of the weekend, a medical incident occurred that caused physical impairment to those who have had contact."

Aizawa bored his gaze at her, hair beginning to float as the telltale sign of his Quirk. "And why wasn't Recovery Girl the one to notify us?" He asked, his tone making the rest of the students wary. If another Villain attempt occurred, things could get very dicey.

Momo didn't falter, but she did sigh as she answered. "Midoriya-san went out of his way to do his best to attempt and contain it. Midnight-sensei contacted the principal on the matter and granted use of an unused facility."

Most of the classroom eased at that. If Izuku was involved, it was usually a 50-50 chance for things to turn out fine.

"Of course the problem child is in the middle of this again..." Aizawa grumbled under his breath.

Ochako's mind was reeling. Deku was stopping an outbreak? Her chest felt lighter in relief, but she was still worried. She could already feel the Baku-rage aura building up across the room, while the pomeranian himself had an even more annoying smugness on his face. Lousy firecracker. He wouldn't help anyone if it wasn't to his benefit. Heck, he'd probably cause intentional collateral if someone got more benefits than him. She idly wondered how Deku considered him a friend, after all he's done this year. Then she realized that that was just how Deku was.

"Borrrrrred..." she whined as she slumped at the lunchroom table. Most of her friends weren't there, so she ended up sitting by Iida, Momo, and Todoroki, i.e. The Rich Kids.