Tsuyu & Tooru & Momo x Kyouka

{Not yet...} Izuku looked around in the inky blackness that clouded his body. Well, most of it anyways. He saw his right arm and could faintly see strands of his hair. He could also breathe, but he couldn't talk. The voice that rang in his head was somewhere here and he was going to find it.

'Where are you?' He didn't move his body but he felt a breeze pass by him, like he had slid across the floor. He didn't see any change happen, so he did it again.

That's when his vision changed.

Now the world looked to be like an old camera; an era caught in a picture. He could see his legs and the rest of his body, but moving in it was like walking through water.

His body was heavy and it wandered from side to side as he walked along the concrete floor below him. {Not yet...} The voice whispered once more.

He turned around and saw a stream of violet pass him like a neon sign. He saw the strands of light go into an alleyway and he followed it.

The light then went upwards, so he used his internship training to go up the building, to find what the purple stream was telling him.

He then stood atop a building unfamiliar to him, and it became further unrecognizable when the building grew taller and the architecture altered itself until he was multiple stories higher than he was a few seconds before.

The neon purple light was now forming an image: a person. It formed a female body, the person now standing before him was familiar, but he'd never met her before. Not truly anyways.

'Shimura Nana?' He felt the weight on him grow as she began to disappear and the photo-like world vanished into air, a tornado of color filled his eyes and his body shook.

Izuku groaned softly as he opened his heavy eyelids to Asui laying on top of him. Her beautiful form waking him up from his old dream. Though vision might've been more accurate.

Her green hair was intertwined with his arms and her nude body made his morning wood all the worse for him. His erect member stood in between her bountiful thighs and pressed itself against her pussy lips.

His hands were on her back and hers were on his broad shoulders. He wanted to get up but that would risk waking her. "You're excited this morning~ gero." Guess she's awake now.

She shifted her head and looked into his tired but happy eyes, "So, have you had morning by sex before, or is it just me?" She was really good at flirting. Then again, being blunt does help with that.

"I-I've had morning sex... just not this early, you know?"

She nodded and sat on his lap, her firm but soft ass cheeks were now right next to his large cock. "How about we wake you up, yeah?" She held his shoulders as she pressed their lips together and shoved her tongue inside.

He moaned in joy as she smashed her wet lips against his, sharing their saliva and making his erection feel a bit painful. He grabbed her amazing ass and squeezed it tightly as she snaked her arms around his shoulders and allowed them to rest on his back.

Her nether regions began to soak his upper hip, her juices flowing down to his hairy pelvis and onto the already stained floor. She cupped his cheeks as she separated herself for air. "You want some more gero?" Not waiting for a response, she lifted her large hips and slammed his dick up her tight asshole. "AaaaaAhhaaaa!!" She gasped. "Mmmmm, your cock is so huge!! God I absolutely love it!" She lifted her hips again to shove his throbbing cock further up her ass.

"Aaaahhh, Ts-Tsu! This f-feels so- Aaahhh!!" His groans of pleasure made her lips form a slutty smile as she repeated her previous actions, but decided to go faster. She felt an immense heat in her stomach as her modest tits began to grow, her nipples growing larger as her breasts became huge! Her hips widened and her ass tightened even more, crushing his pelvis in her asshole.