Kyouka (w. Mei) and Mina

Why the hell wasn't he fucking her!?

Kyouka laid restless in bed as her body practically burned, every nerve telling her that he needed to be relieved. And yet he did nothing about it -- ignoring it as her mind and body suffered. That asshole! She and Mei had stayed up all night just talking to each other about his cock.

How thick it was, and how delicious his cum felt and tasted in and on their body. Mei couldn't even focus on her inventions properly now. At one moment, she's making support gear; the next, she's masturbating to the robotic dildo she made in attempt to replicate Izuku's dick.

A very scary thing to walk through, something Power Loader has sadly run into when checking in on Hatsume's work.

Though, she had to admit that her first blowjob went really well all things considered, though she could've done a bit more freestyle with the top of his dick, considering with her transformation, her tongue grew nearly two inches.

She flicked her extended tasting mechanism, lightly licking her fingers to try and get some desperate aftertaste of what she craved as she shuffled in her bed, desperately needing Izuku's large thick cock once more.

She sat up in bed and got out of her bed sheets, her large breasts bouncing as she did so. She now could only wear a hoodie for the time being, her uniform too small for her to even try and wear.

She walked out of her room and down the hall, the sunlight beginning to peak through the Heights Alliance Dorm windows. She walked down the stairs and went to the floor Izuku's room was.

She was about to knock on his door, but before he did, she heard moans coming from his room; making her stop dead in her tracks. She connected her Earphone Jack to his door and began listening. All she heard was Izuku gasping and a loud sucking noise. She then slowly opened the door, looking through to see Mei Hatsume giving Midoriya anal, her body even thicker than before.

No wonder he was still hard! This hussy was keeping him busy while she laid unbearably uncomfortable in her bed. That bitch!

She opened the door all the way, her face flustered as she stared at the pleasure Hatsume was receiving. "Ahhhh- AHHHHH!! Yes yes yes yes yes yes! God, this feels so good!!"

Midoriya groaned as Mei slammed her bountiful hips and ass cheeks against his pelvis, his haggard thrusting showing his clear exhaustion.

Kyouka then cleared her throat, making Izuku turn around and see the horny classmate at his door, which made him blow his load in the pinkette riding him like the horny pink Puli she was.

"Mmmm, Ten-Million, why did you burst already?~" She looked at Kyouka's scowling face "Oh. Hey Jacks, I couldn't help myself." she giggled as she shifted herself and Izuku so she was sitting up. Kyouka saw Mei's breasts had blown up big enough to obscure her belly button, each looking absurdly soft. Her ass fully covering Izuku's legs as she kicked her calves over the edge of the bed.

She got off of his lap, her plush body jiggling wildly as she did so, as her sphincter slurped the softening dick as it tried to stay on. "I'll see you soon, yeah, Izuku?~" Her flirtatious voice forcing him to nod in agreement. She bumped into Kyouka, their mounds of flesh mushing together "See you soon too, cutie~" She walked out, her hips swaying side to side erotically as the door closed.

"Wh-when did Hatsume get so flirtatious?" Kyouka was starstruck at the teen's actions while Izuku fell onto the bed exhausted.

"I think this ability is making her do that." His breath was labored and weak, his once erect dick becoming flaccid within seconds.