Mina and Kyouka Pt. 2

Midoriya lay still in Mina's room, the bed frame had suffered some damage during their "studying", so he now resided on her small pink polka-dot carpet while she tried finding clothes that wouldn't rip when she moved in them. She eventually landed on a neon green shirt that was originally her mom's and while initially it flowed down to the floor held out, it now fit her like a small dress.

As Mina slipped it on over her head, she hit her first obstacle, or rather two obstacles. Her breasts had ballooned to the size of her head plus hair, jutting out eagerly, and stretching her shirt did nothing to hide the swollen pink areola, though brighter than her normal tone. Her belly was covered in a slight layer of pudge, but didn't detract her appearance. Her hips, though; wider than her shoulders by mere centimeters and sporting twin globes of ass meat on par with her tits in dimensions, though not as pointed, but the butt was lovely in shape. The shirt's hem dangled at her tailbone before she tugged it down, encapsulating the hot pink cheeks and stretching tight as the bottom left a snug fit cupping them, held there by sheer determination.

The greenet liked the feeling of Ashido's carpet, the soft furs made him feel like he was wearing a fluffy coat in December. Mina then put on panties, her shirt popping off her booty as she moved, the straps clinging to her even softer, wider hips for dear life before it disappeared into the crevasse and then completely as she tugged the shirt back over before she looked back at him. "Say, shouldn't you go back to your room, Midori? Unless you wanted to stay here longer~."

He immediately stood up, and regretted doing so; his back aching as he made sure to be absolutely still. "I-I'm not sure I c-can go on! S-sorry." She shrugged her shoulders as she walked up to him, her bottle cap-sized nipples poking through the lime-colored fabric.

"For what?" Mina asked, "I think of it as a compliment!" she said as she knelt down. "But here, I can help you with that!" She grinned devilishly as she reached for his monstrous cock in one dainty hand. She only grasped a third of it's girth, but held firm. She gripped him tight and as she leaned over and slurped his length down her gullet like a noodle instead of the mammoth sausage it was.

"WAAHHH!!!" Izuku gasped. "J-Jeez, that felt so... good." He didn't know why, but whatever she did to him felt absolutely amazing!

"Shanksh..." Mina slurred around his cock as she began bobbing her head up and down slowly. "Mmmmmmph, sho shalty now, ish sho yummy!" she mumbled, and Izuku felt her swirling her tongue against the underside of his cock.

"Why does this keep happening!?" Izuku lamented. 'Arrgh, this is insane...!' Izuku thought to himself as Mina continued moving her head up and down, her lips making all kinds of lewd slurping sounds.

"Mmmmph, mmmph, mmmph, mmmph!!!" Ashido moaned around his cock as she took it all the way down her throat with every stroke, Izuku could see her neck swell with his cock moving through it!

"Ahhh, fuuuuck..." Izuku uncharacteristically cursed to himself.

She moved to the right to fondle his growing orange-sized balls gently, rolling them around with her fingers softly. Izuku couldn't hold back his grunting moan as Mina used her hand to spread over his leg as she continued her head bobbing. "Oh fine!" He said before grabbing both sides Mina's head, thumbs locking in around her horns and pushing her down hard on his cock!

"MMMMMMPH!!!" Ashido squealed as he began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth hard. "MMMPH, MMMPH, MMMPH, MMMPH, MMMPH, MMMPH, MMMPH, MMMPH, MMMPH...!" She moaned around his length, gargling ropes of saliva flung away from her lips as her yellow eyes rolled back in their sockets.

"GUH, GUH, GUH, GUH, MMMMMPPH!!!" The pinkette continued as he held onto her head, his fingers intertwining themselves into her hair.

"MMMMPHMMMMM!!!!" Ashido moaned once again, her entire body quivered on the floor as she relaxed herself and let Izuku take over completely. "GUH, GUH, GUH, SHO BHIIIG...! SHO GUUD.... CUUUUUHMMING!!!!" she slurred around his cock.