Mina & Tsuyu

Izuku found himself floating in a dark abyss. Unable to move, unable to feel, yet he had the best expression of relief. He finally had a proper chance to rest from the last few hours of unnecessary rutting. Additionally, whatever this new Quirk was, it made things embarrassing.

'Though, I wonder how Uraraka-san would take it...' his mind traitorously thought. He shooed such things away. 'AUGH! NO! She'd scream at me and launch me into space faster than Aizawa-sensei could fall asleep!'

His ethereal body began to heat up and down below, his body aligned with his mind as his third leg began to grow yet again.

'Argh, not now. Really!?'

{Not yet...} an echo sounded, catching Izuku's attention.

'Hello? Is someone there?'

{Not yet...} it repeated, and the void fell away like a doused flame. And suddenly, thunder struck his face.

-_-_-

Momo looked at Tsuyu's bed in distraction, the plush mattress was currently being indented by Izuku. How this was happening became obvious rather quickly. He had a case of morning wood; though his was more like morning tree trunk cause holy crap!

This innocent teen was packing some serious heat! Was this what drove Kyouka to whatever state she was in? Could this have the ability to tear apart friendships and drive her best friend mad with lust and jealousy?

She stared at his long member, the sheer size of it was a surprise in and of itself, the tip of his cock reaching down his thigh, just above the knee. She heard his pants strain as a small tent began to form.

She didn't know how to stop him properly so she decided to wake him up the old fashioned way: with a nice crisp backhand to the face. The smack echoed in the frog girl's room as he jolted awake.

"YahaHAOUCH!" Izuku yelped, rubbing his face in pain as he sat up in discomfort. He looked at his classmate with confusion and discontent. "W-why'd you slap me, Yaoyorozu-san!?"

She pointed to his lap and his eyes followed her finger.

His discontent was replaced with embarrassment and his confusion to shock. "Oh my god! I'm s-so sorry! I didn't -" He wasn't sure how to explain himself properly.

"I-I wasn't thinking that you -" Oh how he hated his stupid stupid mouth. The ravenette's flushed cheeks made him all the more ashamed of what he had said and thought of in his slumber.

He slowly stood up and noticed two things:

1. The bed was really comfortable, and

2. He was about as tall as Momo was.

The older teen could've sworn he was smaller when she saw him before all this. How he was this large this now was beyond her.

His legs wobbled and she held onto him, pressing herself upon him 'She's actually kinda cute...' He really was stupid. He felt her bust grow in size and he immediately let go of her, but the damage was done.

He got into a defensive stance as she looked at her new form, the small rolls of pudge littered on her upper torso while her lower body was not affected by his hidden ability. "Why'd you give me bigger tits, Midoriya?"

He blinked and looked at her, the gaze that he had begun to grow accustomed to was not in her jet black eyes. She was... normal. "Can you return my body to its previous form?"

Her gaze made him gulp as he looked to his shaking hands "I don't know how I got this power or why it does what it does. I just want things to go back to normal."