Reprieve

Izuku groaned as he heard the annoyingly loud motor of the large screen being activated in the morning light. UA had near-inexhaustible resources, but they decided to use that gear grinding setup. He tried to rub his face to wake himself up, but was stopped by the oh-so familiar spongy texture of flesh surrounding him. The motion sending ripples around him and the equally important sensation of tightness surrounding his crotch. Beyond the gears above, he heard the muffled voices of the girls.

"Ooh~ seems like the Dicku is still raring to go~" The invisible girl cooed excitedly.

"How the hell can you tell when her fat ass completely swallowed him, HUH!?"

"It's not that big, Kyouka..."

"No, Tooru, Kyouka has a point. Proportionally, you're bigger, but none of us completely covered Izu like Ochako... aside from Tsuyu." Momo said.

"He was much smaller then, though -gerrrup."

"Sawwee~ I can't hear all your puny whining over the sounds of being cum-pletely satisfied!" the strangely haughty sound of Ochako laughing echoed between the crevasse canyon of flesh that surrounded him.

"Ohhhhh, YOU BITCH!"

"H-hey! What're yo- YEEP!"

Izuku felt his fleshy prison ripple in waves as Kyouka's Quirk effected Ochako's body, bouncing and shaking him backwards to see the dawning sunlight. With a wet sweaty plop, the greenet fell back onto the grass, now realizing his body had shrunken down in size. He wasn't back to before this started, but he could now give All Might in his prime a good run in physique.

Trying to get up, he saw the shadow of what could only be Ochako's fully bloated ass cheeks, both easily twice his height and twice that in width, rippling in sync with surprisingly silent claps, though her moaning probably covering that, and already he felt his crotch swell. Looking down, the Mighty Deku Roundtree was now a semi-soft foot-and-a-quarter at least with balls the size of grapefruits.

"Stop it," he dryly hissed, and at his order, they did, and rested at his regular but heavily respectable nine inches, despite Kacchan's seething around the medical examination around middle school. 'Huh? I... can control it now?' His mind raced, trying to focus on his body reverted back by imagining a stove burner dial, but despite the mental tugs, it wouldn't turn back any more. 'Darn it... I hoped that would work... maybe I could help the others?' Fully standing, he started walking around the Jell-O-like spheres that were Ochako's form, doing his best to not instinctively grab the smooth flesh just out of reach. He had control of himself, and that meant the others could as well!

His trek around Ochako's soft bulky body was painstakingly slow, not simply because of her size, but also his own body's soreness. Despite his muscles begging to rest, he had to first stop the catfight from starting, but in his fixation of moving ahead, he tripped over himself and landed on top of a now-aroused Melissa.

"Eeeee!" She squealed as her large, diamond-hard nipples pressed against his chest, her hand roaming his well-toned body. "D-Deku! So energetic this morning!" She cooed as her body began to shift, her bosom enveloping his head as her arms and round stomach became pudgy in a matter of seconds, making his tree trunk of a member throb.

He lifted himself back up as he softly smiled "S-sorry, Melissa, but I was trying to prevent a fight from..." He looked down to see the big beautiful women look at him with a deep desire and a ravenous lust for his cock. "fighting." He finished lamely, standing up completely as he felt Mina wrap her arms around his waist as she nuzzled into his back, her breasts were making his hairs stand on end and his mind buzz wildly as the other girls grew closer to him.