Ochako

It was comedic how large Izuku was. If he tried to go through a normal door, he wouldn't be able to even go through; his broad shoulders were like cannons. Not cannon balls, cannons! The really big ones, like the land-based siege kind. From Russia.

Ochako accepted that he was indeed bigger than before all of this, but he was at least three times his normal size! He didn't have to squeeze his body through the makeshift entrance, but he was trying his best to slip in as covertly as possible. A sheer feat in itself with all eyes on his form. He was maybe as wide as a single-lane road, plus sidewalks. And each inch of skin was holding back so much muscle it should be a health concern, except for some reason, she saw Deku carry is so naturally well that it didn't concern her. In fact, it actually excited her. A lot.

His green eyes glossed over her, his face seemingly unresponsive to her presence, or anything that was happening around him. Each footstep he took she felt in the soles of her feet; his weight probably greater than Todoroki's glaciers.

"D-Deku-kun?" She hoarsely whispered. "It's me, Ochako." He looked at her before his eyes opened wide and the color in his eyes returned.

"Oh- Oh my gosh-! I, uh, U-Uraraka-san! Y-You're awake!" His bright smile hurt her eyes as he trampled forward to her to give a breathtaking hug. Literally, she got the wind knocked out of her. And he hadn't even touched her yet.

Instead, he stopped about a meter away as the sound of groaning metal filled the air. Ochako opened her eyes and looked around for the source of the noise, finally seeing the other girls looking intently in front of her, yet above. Looking up, she saw a huge mass of green fabric stretching out at the top of his legs, with several tears at the seams. Ochako took several steps back towards the girls while Izuku took several much larger steps to give a wide berth. The groaning grew louder and the fabric surged out with the tears getting bigger. With each popping seam, the fabric revealed more and more.

"Here comes the best part." she heard Mina giggle. Ochako glanced at her in curiosity before a larger tearing sound caught her ear.

The waistband of the monumental underwear finally gave way as three enormous masses exploded out. Izuku had to spread his sycamore pillar legs as two of the masses swung out between them, each growing as big as both Mei's boulder tits combined. The third mass flopped out in front and nearly grazed the grass until Izuku squatted down on his stupidly huge balls, which he did not sink into, but remained perched atop. Ochako felt her throat go completely dry while her mouth began to flood with drool at what was undoubtedly the most important thing she had ever seen. If his legs were the pillars, this was the idol of the body's temple: the Dick of Deku.

Ironically, or perhaps fittingly, the cock was as long as All Might was tall, antenna included, and as broad as the number one hero was in his muscle form. It rested on the ground like a lazy serpent, trailing back to an apparently recently trimmed bush at the base, going up his bo-

'OHMYGAWD! I WAS FEELING HIM UP EARLIER!?' Ochako shrieked in her mind with what little rational thought she retained. She had teased the hairs on his torso when she bumped into him during her escape attempt, but now she was wondering why she wanted to leave in the first place.

"Yaoyorozu-san..." she heard him sigh in a deep, rich, yet exhausted tone that made her shiver in anticipation and eagerness. "I'm sorry, but they broke again..."

In her peripheral vision, Ochako saw the vice rep wobble forward, tits swaying opposite her stride. "That's alright, Midoriya-san." Momo said in a comforting tone, looking up at the behemoth of the man - and he was ALL MAN now. "I can easily replace them with something stronger."