Blue Angel's Curiosity

Class 1-A and Class 1-B went to the locker rooms, talking amongst themselves as they separated themselves by gender and headed off to change in the bathrooms. Kyouka walked ahead and caught up to Tooru, tapping her shoulder as she whispered to the girl, "Hey, I want me and Momo-chan to have some fun before class. Think you can distract 1-B for long enough?"

Hagakure looked at her and shrugged. "Sure, where are you heading off to?" Jirou rolled her eyes and continued walking with her.

"To the showers, of course! I want to have the thrill of pleasuring Momo while others are in the vicinity; close enough to hear, but far enough not to notice."

If people could see Tooru's eyes, they'd be as wide as a dinner plate. The fact that the punk rock girl would do something so bold was as arousing as it was scary.

"So, make sure they don't look away. Do something hot or whatever." Kyouka then slowed down and met up with Momo again. Tooru pinched her lips and tried coming up with an idea.

Behind her, Tsuyu lumbered quietly, deep in thought as she tried to temper the jealousy that was building up within her. She wanted to be happy for Izuku and Ochako: they were her friends. Yet, here she was, scratching at her neck for the chance to choke on Midoriya's cock and breed with him for the rest of the week again. She may have been in heat, but she had to control herself - for her sake and for the relationship she'd built with her friends.

Momo nervously looked at Kyouka, not wanting to test fate with this stunt "I don't know, Kyouka... what if we get caught!? I wouldn't live it down, and I doubt they would either -"

Jirou placed her palm over the rich girl's mouth, leaning in for a whisper that reeled of passion and secrecy. "Listen: my pussy is fucking dripping after seeing Izuzu and blondy go at it and I'm not going to let it bother me for the rest of the day!" She pinned the ravenette against the wall. "I kept these piercings for a reason. I love you and Izuku, so let me show you my daily appreciation before I start having my asshole reshaped."

Momo nodded her head, blushing profusely.

Kyouka smirked and kissed her cheek. "Now come on, we have to take a shower ~" Momo followed, drawn by the hand as she passed a leering Setsuna, who was all too aware of what the two were up to.

-_-_-

Izuku and Ochako froze on the mattress seeing the upperclassman sliding through the window; the second-story window to be specific.

"Is that Hadou-senpai?" Izuku asks Ochako, staring wide-eyed as the brunette gulped softly.

"I think so." She hugged him tighter while the bluenette drifted closer to them. Nejire grunted softly as she pushed herself through the gap, her butt getting caught on the lift and making her stumble in the frame.

"Uhhhh, I'm a little stuck." she wiggled herself, arching her back and clenching her muscles to try and pry herself away from the trap she'd created for herself. The two watched her struggle as Izuku sighed and began moving Ochako off him, ignoring her whining and opening the window fully, catching Nejire before she fell on the floor. "Aahhh- oh, thanks!" She stood up and brushed herself off, looking around and whistling softly. "What a nice room! I've never been here before, have you been here before?" Then the questions arose like a tsunami forming out of the ocean waves. "When did you two meet? How often does this happen? Why are you so different looking? How come Ochako is so pretty? Why are you naked? Should I be naked? How did you -"

Izuku silenced her with a kiss, his broad tongue entering her mouth and rivulets of saliva going down her throat. The heat that every woman in his harem felt burst forth and made its way throughout Hado's body, causing her bosom to enlarge and her ass to now be wider than her pant line. The angelic woman froze as Uraraka looked on, her mouth agape.