➳31

Catching feels like butterflies~

After all the friends came back to the hotel, they had dinner and went to their respective rooms to sleep

After all the friends came back to the hotel, they had dinner and went to their respective rooms to sleep. Kiara opened her eyes and looked around the room which was illuminated by the moonlight coming through the window glass. She looked over her shoulder and saw a sleeping Yumi. The girl slowly removed the duvet from her body and got up from the bed. She looked at the clock and it was 3:02 a.m. She put on her shoes with making any noise and threw a last glance at the older girl and got out of the room.

Yumi woke up because of the sound of the door closing. She turned around only to not see Kiara beside her. "Kiara?" She looked around but no she was not in the room and then she noticed that her shoes were not there. She immediately stood up on the floor, wore her shoes, picked up her phone and went out of the room. She looked at the dark corridor and thus, turned on the mobile flashlight and walked forward.

The mermaid stood on the shore near the sea. The whole island was silent, only the roaring sound of the sea waves was heard. She put off her shoes and stood of the loose cold sand. She moved forward and let the small waves tickle her feet. Kiara raised her hands and let her power take over the water. The blue locket on her neck started shining as her eyes turned into blue and glowed. She raised her hand above her head as the cold water also moved up. The water moved in every direction as her fingers moved. She was controlling the sea water. The waves were dancing as her hands moved up and down. She made a spiral and then moved the liquid very high and when she spread her arms, the water fell down in tiny droplets which touched her skin and hair. She smiled and said, "I wanted to play with you for so long." Ocean was her bestfriend and she missed it a lot. Staying away from her origin was hard. She was also sad that they would leave the island in the afternoon.

Everything was seen by the older girl. She followed Kiara and was surprised to see her here at this hour. Yumi was watching her from behind the big rock and when she saw what the girl was doing, her breath hitched. She felt scared as she felt a different aura around the younger. 'What is she doing? Who is she?'

With a gulp, she took a step back as her breathing became uneven. As she was slowly going backwards while her eyes were still on the girl, she tripped and fell down letting out a yelp.

Hearing that, Kiara looked back and saw Yumi. A wave of fear washed over her. She quickly ran to the older. "Yumi, what are you doing here?"

"Don't come near me. Stay away", Yumi said as she got up. It was visible that she was scared from Kiara. "Who are you?"

"Yumi. I'm Kiara." She took a step forward while the other took backwards.

"No you are something else. Tell me."

"No I can't tell you. And you should never know who I am", the mermaid said in a serious tone. She moved closer to her while Yumi stood there still, too scared to even move.