[2] Chris Wood Pt. 1

Book- Male Reader Gif Series 3
Word Count- 273
Warning- Don't come at me bc of the fact that the years I wrote down don't add up

Book- Male Reader Gif Series 3Word Count- 273Warning- Don't come at me bc of the fact that the years I wrote down don't add up

Chris when you both had to face each other 3 months after taking a small break. In high school you two were inseparable but around ten years after that and college, you had two kids and a house together but unfortunately, Chris wasn't in that house with you currently. It was no secret that you and Chris were having marriage problems but you both chose to ignore it for the sake of your family. That plan backfired real quick when you both got into a fight one night and things went downhill. It ended with you yelling that you wanted a break and Chris walking out on you.

3 months later

You waited in your kitchen patiently waiting for your popcorn to finish popping. When that time finally came, you threw it in a big bowl and walked into your living room. Right as you placed the popcorn on your living room table a loud knock from your front door rang through the house. "H...." You started but slowly your words faded into nothing. There stood your husband and two kids. You gave him a slight smile and bend over to tell your kids to wait for you in the living room.

You walked out of the house closing the door behind you. "Hi." You mumbled. You weren't excepting the see Chris today ever since you both took a break his family members were the ones who've been picking up / dropping off the kids.

"Hi."