[25] Jamal Turner

Book- Male Reader Gif Series
Word Count- 656
Tv show- On my Block
Warning- Requested, Way longer than excepted 😭

Book- Male Reader Gif Series Word Count- 656Tv show- On my Block Warning- Requested, Way longer than excepted 😭

Jamal when he was being forced to admit his feelings for you. You were the closest friends with César and got along with most of his friends, all except one, Jamal. You had nothing against but he always acted weird around you. When you walk to César, He walked the other way. You barely looked at him once and he literally froze and then ran. You didn't know if it was the fact that you were a Santo (by blood) or just him not being comfortable around you but you wanted answers.

Jamal started today as every day. Being his corny quirky self. He walked towards his locker but quickly turned the other way when he saw you waiting at it. Luckily you saw him when he did and sprinted after him, which you caught up. "Jamal I just wanna talk!" You yell out to him and he, thankfully, stopped. He might not seem fast but he is. "Look, I've noticed you've been acting different towards me and I just wanted to see if I did- JAMAL!" You yelled as he sprinted off running again. Leaving you in his dust, tired and sweaty.

______1 week later______

Jamal checks his phone to see another call from Ruby. It's been like this for a week now. Jamal couldn't dare face you again after what he did. He heard a ding coming from his phone to see Ruby sending him another message.

Ruby🌚

Ruby: Look I don't know y you're ignoring the whole group but I could care less. Can we just do our tv marathon as planned before?

How could Jamal be so selfish he forgot all about his agreement with Ruby. All because he's too caught up in himself. One thing Jamal's not however is someone that breaks a promise.

He walked up to Ruby's door and knocked. "Hey, asshole." He smiled and gave him a tight hug. "I have to show you something." Ruby guide him towards the bathroom and pushed him inside. Before Jamal could turn around to stop him from closing the door you beat Jamal to it. When you did finally make it towards the door it was too late, he had already closed the door. "I don't know what's up your asses but I'm going to need you to figure it out." You and Jamal stared at each other as you both heard Ruby walk away. (gif above)

"This isn't funny Ruby. Open the door!" Jamal yelled. "It's no use. You heard him we have to figure out our shit and when I say 'our' I mean your." Jamal looked at you in complete shock. "I got my shit. The real question is do you have YOUR shit." Jamal sassed back. "We wouldn't even be in this situation if you would've just listened to me and not run away the first time." You argued. "I didn't run away I just walked fast the other way," Jamal explained as if he was the smartest man ever.

"That's the literal definition of 'running away. Jamal, I didn't do anything to you why are you so scared of me? Is it cause Im a Santo?" You tested. It was the only theory that made even an ounce of sense to you. "What?! No! César's a Santo." Jamal answered which left u very confused. "Then what is it? Cause I'm so fucking tired of your bs!" You shouted at him."BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" He shouted back.  "Oh." You responded. "I knew I shouldn't have sai-."

Jamal's words were cut off by you grabbing his side, pulling him into a kiss.

"I love you too." You smiled

A/N

To the requester: I didn't know how you wanted me to end it so I just guessed. Yet, if you want me to add a kiss lmk <3