[23] Ruby Martinez Pt. 2

Book- Male Reader Gif Series
Word Count- 268
Tv Show- On my block

Book- Male Reader Gif Series Word Count- 268Tv Show- On my block

Ruby when he lost the fight.. successfully? Since Ruby wouldn't speak to you at all you had to find a way around that, a loophole. Within a few hours, you figured out a way ...Flirting! You rarely flirted in your relationship but every time you did Ruby would always be more into you.

When you first started this plan you thought it'll work and Ruby would fold. Unfortunately, he only came back stronger. The first week of your plan went smoothly. The simple looks you gave alone would make Ruby blush and/or have to turn the other way. The second week not so much, specifically that Monday.

You walk onto school grounds breaking away from your friends towards your locker. You quickly stopped in your tracks as you caught a glimpse of something from the corner of your eye. Ruby's back was against the wall while the biggest fuck boy in the whole school was over him. 'This has gone too far' You thought. You rushed over to the scene and pushed the boy off him then delivered a hard punch to his jaw. He reacted with a tackle which eventually led to a fight.

As Teachers pulled you off one another you looked towards Ruby to see him looking at you with a guilty look. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "I win." You mouthed back with a smirk while being taken away. 'That hot asshole set me up,' Ruby thought.

'Yet you also got to see that hot asshole fight.' Ruby reasoned (gif above)