[11] Ruby Martinez Pt. 1

Book- Male Reader Gif Series
Word Count-241
Warning- Requested
Tv Show- On my block

Book- Male Reader Gif Series Word Count-241Warning- Requested Tv Show- On my block

Ruby when he was winning a fight you both were having. You hated fighting no matter what form it took. Ruby also hated fighting because the feeling of uncertainty would kill him inside. However this fight was a little different.

After everything Jamal did to him he still let you be friends with him. He felt that just because they weren't talking doesn't mean it had to be the same for you. This was until Jamal ran for the schools presidency and won. Ruby was far from furious about this discovery. He was so mad that he forbid you from seeing/talking to him.

You could tell where Ruby was coming from but you felt you shouldn't have to loss any friends over this. Once you told Ruby this he insisted that if you remain Jamal's friend he wouldn't talk to you until you stop but you held ur ground.

It's been a week since Ruby declared he wouldn't talk to you until you stop talking to Jamal. Within this week he's been pushing your buttons. For example, the days you walked with Ceaser to school, Ruby would walk to him and say hi but completely ignore you, and he knows how much you hated being ignored. Yet, you kept your cool for the whole week. You promised yourself you will not let Ruby win this time.

A/N
Part 2??