[16] Junior

Book- Male Reader Gif Series
Word Count-336
Tv Show- Chucky
Warning- Mentions of murder, trying to cover up a murder, two dumb teens 😁

Book- Male Reader Gif Series Word Count-336Tv Show- ChuckyWarning- Mentions of murder, trying to cover up a murder, two dumb teens 😁

Junior when Chucky convinced him to kill his dad and you had to cover it up for him. It happened... Junior finally did what he's always wanted to do. There was a knock on the door. What was he gonna do? This wasn't a part of the plan. He looked at Chucky, "What am I supposed to do with the body?"

" I don't know kid, I'm just a doll," Chucky answered. "Fuck." Junior whispered. Then he thought about it, only [name] was coming over before the murder had taken place. Just then Junior thought of a plan that could hopefully get rid of the body.

He walked down the long beautiful staircase to be met with the door. "Here goes nothing." He mumbled. He opened the door shaking a little. "Baby what's wrong?" You asked as he immediately rushed to junior's side. "He was going to hit me again [name] and I couldn't let it happen." Junior lied as he fake cried in your arms. Just then you realized the trail of blood following up the staircase. "Junior what did you do?"

You let him go and followed the trail up the staircase where you were met with the terrible sight of junior's father. You looked behind you to see Junior up the stairs staring at the sight too. "Hey look, he was an asshole who didn't know how to treat you right ok?" You stated grabbing the side of Junior's head. You put your foreheads together and just stood like that for a while. After a few minutes, you looked back at the body.

"Junior you get the feet I got the head on the count of three we're going to pick the body up. Understand?"

A/N

I had this idea a long time ago I just couldn't put it in writing for some reason but I think it came out well