[26] Will Byers

Book- Male Reader Gif Series
Word Count- 221
Tv Show- Stranger Things
Warning- Requested

Book- Male Reader Gif Series Word Count- 221Tv Show- Stranger ThingsWarning- Requested

Will when you bailed on him last minute. Will, Mike, El, and yourself had this whole double date planned out. You both were going to have an amazing night at the skating ring then go home and have a sleepover. From recent events, you've realized Will's been more distant from Mike and you couldn't tell why. So you hatched a plan to bring the two of them more together. Which included you not being there for the double date.

"You've got to be kidding me [name]. We've been planning this for months. You can't just bail on me." Will argued. "Look, something urgent came up. Why can't you just have fun with Mike and Jane?" You asked already knowing the answer. " [Name], you know how they drain me with their overly coupleness." Will walked towards the phone holder. "Will, coupleness isn't a word and I have to go, Love you." With that, you hung up. "Love you too," Will mumbled.

They just made it to the skating ring and Will already wanted to leave. El has lied multiple times in the last five minutes and Will was on his last nerve but somehow he kept his cool.

'Where's [name] when you need him?'
Will thought (gif above)