[14] Fez

Book- Male Reader Gif Series
Word Count- 278
Tv Show- Euphoria

Book- Male Reader Gif Series Word Count- 278Tv Show- Euphoria

Fez when Ash finally caught you two together. Ever since you were kids all you knew of was the family rival between you two. A few weeks back, Your clientele had been going down and the only person who could even slightly do such a thing was Fez.

During the visit, one thing lead to another and you guys started sleeping together. At first, it was just that, no strings attached. Then some strings started to get attached and you asked him to be your boyfriend.

You woke up in the bed with fez and your arm around him. You enjoyed waking up to this every day. Him sleeping peacefully in your arms with no doubt in the world. You smiled at the view and your thoughts.

"Good morning." He whispered looking up to give you a peck on the lips. Faz has never been a romantic person to anyone but with you, he feels different. He feels like you won't judge him nor think differently of him. That's why he loves you as he does. He hasn't told you this yet. He doesn't want you to start thinking you turn the fez soft(which in reality you did just that).

"I have to go to Lexi's play today. You coming?" Fez asked as he got up to use the bathroom. "I don't know but I'll let you know if I figure it out." You responded laying back down on your back looking up at the ceiling. "Also-" Fez was cut short by the opening of his bedroom door.

"I- oh," Ash said looking between both men (gif above)