[21] Reggie Mantle

Book- Male Reader Gif Series
Word Count- 644
Tv Show- Riverdale
Warning- You're a cheater in this 😭

Book- Male Reader Gif Series Word Count- 644Tv Show- Riverdale Warning- You're a cheater in this 😭

Reggie when you admitted to kissing Archie. You walked into the crowded house full of drunk high school kids. You hated high school parties, they were always overcrowded and sweaty. You looked around for Reggie but only saw the idiots he called his friends. "Have any of you seen Reggie?" You asked walking to the group of boys but they all shook their heads. "Ask Archie." One of them spoke which you smile towards and left.

You looked around for a while to see a very drunk Archie on the countertops of someone's kitchen. "Archie get down." You demanded while holding your hands out for Archie to take. "Thank You [name]."He giggled on his way down. "Let me take you home, it's obvious Reggie isn't coming." You started walking towards the exit with Archie leaning on you for support.

____Time skip_____

After a few minutes, you're practically dragging Archie to his front door. "Thank you again [name]." As he spoke you could tell he was starting to get sober. "No problem, next time don't get so shit-faced." You laugh and Archie joined in.

As he laugh you couldn't quite catch what the feeling was in your stomach but you acted on it. You took a step forward and kissed him which he quickly countered with a kiss back. As you broke away from him you could see the hurt in his eyes and he saw the same thing in yours. "I shouldn't have done that." You acknowledged and walked off.

___Two days Later___

IT WAS EATING YOU UP INSIDE! That moment, the kiss, Archie, the feeling you get in your stomach when you are around him now, hiding all this from Reggie. It was all too much to handle. The only two people who knew were Cheryl and Betty. Cheryl was your best friend so you were going to tell her regardless. Betty just realized something was up with you and you didn't feel like lying.

You've been trying your best to ignore Archie but that feeling still erupts in your stomach every time you see him. You've been trying to be more touchy with Reggie to take your mind off of it. Reggie was great, you loved him and only him, right? 

You walked towards your 5th period only to be pulled into a random closet. A pair of lips almost immediately started attacking yours. "You look so hot today." Reggie complimented with his classic smirk. He pushes you into a cabinet and started kissing you harder.

"I'll take care of everything, ok?" He smirked and kissed you again. Which you grabbed his waist and pushed him closer to you. "I love you," Reggie whispered in your ear. You couldn't lie anymore, not to the one person you love the most. You pushed Reggie off you ignoring his confused face. "I kissed Archie," You mumbled.

Reggie stayed silent while backing away slowly. "I went to the party and he was drunk so I walked him home and we kissed." You quickly explained walking towards him, only for him to back away. "Who kissed first?" He asked first looking down at the ground. He couldn't even look at you. "Me." You told. (1st clip of gif)

"Fuck [name]," Reggie responded on the verge of crying. "I'm sorry baby it was a stupid mistake." You tried to reason and Reggie looked at you in disbelief. "[Name] do you still love me and please don't lie," Reggie asked with pleading eyes.

"I don't know."

Those three words were all Reggie needed to break down but he refused to do it in front of you (2nd clip of gif). After his deep breath, he slaps you right across your face.

"Go to hell [last name]." Reggie stormed out.