[19] Jack Harlow

Book- Male Reader Gif Series
Word Count- 382
Warning- This is way longer than I thought it was going to be

Book- Male Reader Gif Series Word Count- 382Warning- This is way longer than I thought it was going to be

Jack on his wedding day. Ever since you were featured in one of his albums he took a likening in you. You started dating him a little after the album was released and haven't left him since. After two years of being together, Jack finally popped the question during one of your concerts.

The day of the wedding you were nervous, like really. 'What if we're not good for each other.'  You thought to yourself. You turned around as you hear the door handle to your dressing room jiggle. "Hey, I snuck past all your friends to give you this," Jack mumbled handing you an elegant-looking box.

You turn back around to sit it on your dressing room table and opened it. Inside sat a beautiful diamond necklace that looked more expensive than your car. "No, I can't-," "Shh." Jack immediately hushed. "You deserve the world and so much more baby." As he says this, he attaches both ends of the necklace around your neck. It was breathtaking, to say the least.

Small diamonds surround your neck to form a necklace until you get to the center and see the beautiful pink kunzite, which was a crystal that symbolized loving
communication and strengths unconditional love. You know this because on your first date with Jack he took you to a crystal shop and bought you one.

"Wait is this the same one from our first date?" You asked noticing the small scratch you made with it. "Yeah." He responded smiling at you. As your eyes started to water a little, your hands brushed on the crystal gently. 'Yup we're good for each other'. You were brought out of your thoughts to hear your best friend yell, "Hey, it's time."

_______ Time skip _______

The reception immediately starts filling in with both of your closest friends and family. After the speeches and the cutting of the cake, everyone almost immediately went to the huge dance floor in the center of the floor. Which is where you pulled out your phone to take this iconic video.

"We're married!" You yelled over the music and then turned the camera to Jack
(gif above)