[4] Eddie Diaz

Book- Male Reader Gif Series 3
Word Count- 342
Tv Show- 9•1•1

Eddie when he was making you leave early because he didn't want anyone to catch you two

Eddie when he was making you leave early because he didn't want anyone to catch you two. When you first met Eddie you weren't his biggest fan mostly because he took your spotlight as the new guy but in all fairness, you did take that away from Buck so in some way you got a taste of your own medicine. Anyways you and Eddie started hooking up about one month ago then became official around two weeks ago. The night before getting caught, Eddie planned a whole night just for you and him.

You knocked on Eddie's door feeling slightly nauseous. Before, you came you had gotten a text from Eddie stating to meet him. Your mind filled with thoughts of Eddie breaking up with you but the sound of the door opening thankfully pulled you out of your thoughts. "Hey." Eddie smiled then went in to give you a strong kiss on the lips. It was just what you needed after the day you had and the thoughts you had thought.

You both spent the whole night with each other, doing anything and everything. "[Name]!" Eddie whispered and yelled. You woke up with the sight of Eddie standing above you. "What Eddie?" You asked exhausted. "Chris is here so I need you to leave before he comes in." Eddie ran across the room to his closet to find a new pair of joggers. "Babe, don't you think it's time for me to meet him?" You asked walking up to him. "I don't think he's ready for that yet." You nodded your head slowly and just as you were about to slip out the window, Eddie's bedroom door opened.

There stood Buck with eyes of confusion then it hit him. His mouth gaped open but he soon closed it as he heard a distant voice. "Buck, is dad ok?" Chris asked. Buck quickly left the scene to make sure Chris doesn't witness it too.

"Fuck." You both said it together