[13] Akeno

Book- Male Reader Gif Series
Word Count- 227
Tv Show- Gossip Girl (reboot),
Warning- In this Audrey and Akeno is bsf and you guys are dating (just so you know this won't really follow the show)

Book- Male Reader Gif Series Word Count- 227Tv Show- Gossip Girl (reboot), Warning- In this Audrey and Akeno is bsf and you guys are dating (just so you know this won't really follow the show)

Akeno when he took something you said a little too seriously. You was one out of five kids at your school that didn't feed of their parents money. Even though you're very thankful for your parents, you made your own designing business at the age of 17. One of your best clients/friend were Audrey. She had asked you to make a cute matching best friend outfit for her and Akeni, you happily agreed to it.

You walked into Audrey's walk in closet but not before saying hi to her mom. You quickly laid out your equipment before Akeno came (since Audrey had business to attend to).

When you were done setting up Akeno walked in. "Hey." You smiled as you walked towards him and gave him a sweet long kiss. "Ok, Get undressed and I'll tell you what to do next." You say as you turned back around to check your set up. When you turned back around you saw a very naked Akeno standing there with a smile.

"MY GOD AKENO, I MEANT EVERYTHING BUT YOUR UNDERWEAR." You yelled and in response Akeno rushed to put on his underwear.

"Sorry."