[32] Felix

Book- Male Reader Gif Series
Word Count- 437

Book- Male Reader Gif Series Word Count- 437

Felix when you had taken him out on a date. Felix was nervous, to say the least. He's never been on a date with a guy before but he's happy to say you're his first.

Felix's heart skipped a beat when he heard a knock at the door. After quickly looking in the mirror to check for any mistakes he might've made, he walked towards the door. After taking a deep breath he opens the door to be greeted by you. You looked amazing as usual but Felix's eyes were more worried about what you had in your hand, flowers.

"I didn't know if this was too much so I just decided I rather be over-prepared than under." You stuttered. Felix made you nervous... very. It wasn't that you were intimidated by him, you just didn't know how to act around him. Especially with your growing feelings for him. "Thank you," Felix responded with a smile. He was staring. He could tell but he couldn't take his eyes away.

"Should we... leave?" Your statement came out more like a question than an actual statement.

"Sure, yeah."

______Time Skip______

"Thank you so much, I had fun." Now you two were walking through the park at night. Given you, both were mildly attractive teen boys it was certainly not safe to be out in the dark. However, you couldn't bring yourself to letting Felix walk alone. Two better than one, right?

"My legs are killing me," Felix complained. You could tell this statement was true by simply taking a glance at the younger/older boy. "We can stop if you want?" You asked which earned a quick nod from Felix. You led him towards a nearby bench and sat in comfortable silence.

"Thank you for tonight [name]." He smiled at you. "Thank you for saying yes." Felix chuckled at that. He admits that he wouldn't have agreed to this if Victor hadn't given him a little push, but he's happy he did.

"How could I say no." Felix looked at you moving a little closer so your hands were at a perfect distance to embrace one another. "I honestly don't know-" You stopped talking when you took in how close Felix was to you. Your faces are inches apart, you can tell Felix had the same realization by his eyes. Your mind dared to slowly move towards him which caused the same action to happen with Felix.

Then it happened, the kiss. No amount of soapy teen romance movies could prepare Felix for this. Tonight was perfect, you were perfect.