[28] Ben Hargreeves

Book- Male Reader Gif Series
Word Count- 220
Tv Show- Umbrella Academy

Book- Male Reader Gif Series Word Count- 220Tv Show- Umbrella Academy

Luther when Ben has been very curious of you lately. Ever since the sparrows 'kidnapped' Luther, Ben has been asking him a lot of questions. Ben never felt the feeling he felt when he was around you. When you first appeared in his living room he thought you were hot but you being able to kick his ass in a battle made it a hundred times better.

"So is he a umbrella?" Ben asked Luther while catching him reading a book in the living room. "Technically, No. His parents were friends of my dads and they abandoned him. So, dad raised him as one of us. Somehow he never got the green light to be a umbrella, even though he's the most skilled fighter out of all of us." Luther ranted. 'Thank god for Luther's big mouth' Ben thought. Ben simply nodded and was about to walk away until Luther stopped him.

"You've been very curious of him since y'all kidnapped me." Luther pushed. Luther leaned towards Ben looking him directly into the eyes. "You have a crush on him or something." Luther urged while putting a finger on Ben's chest. Ben smirked and removed his finger off him.

"I assure you, I don't." Ben lied (gif above)