you give birth:

QUICK A/N: hi guys!! I'm so sorry it's been a while since I uploaded shit. Don't be shy to leave comments on this on suggestions you want for this story because it'll most likely be that I'll upload more chapters sooner maybe with your idea so go do that please!! Also I've been through a lot so bear with me :/ anyway I'm back!! Also I'm writing this chapter for fun. I know Ryan and Jack have their girlfriends and stuff so pls don't hate me lmao. So here's some more stuff!!

Ryan:

     Ryan was performing Adventure is out there with his brothers live in New York for their OK Orchestra World Tour. You were 9 months pregnant with Ryan's child and you both were excited. You both were planning that this was the last show for a little bit since you both think you're having the baby after and take care of the child and tour with the child and so on. You had a few really bad pains this morning that worried Ryan a little bit but you said you were probably overreacting with the pain since you've been having a lot of them a few days before you hit exactly 9 months of being pregnant.

"So why am I in here todayyyyyyyy" The boys sang as they danced around joining the crowd that was jumping for them and supporting them.
"Why am I in here today??" All of a sudden you feel the worst pain go through your stomach to your legs.
"Agh!!" You cry out painfully. There was no way the boys would've heard or saw you since everything was so loud and they were dancing. A few fans noticed and started giving them the pause motion beginning to spread the whole front of the crowd.
"Why am I in here today??" The song ends and the back of the whole audience in the venue starts applauding them for their performance on that song but the front row was screaming for them to stop performing. The opening of weak was coming on and jack walked up to the mic.

"No thank.. you?...." Jack was looking down at you confused on what was going on.
"You okay?" Jack mouthed missing the other lyrics of the song. You were about to answer when you feel another pain and water releasing down your legs making a puddle around you.
"Hey stop stop stop!!" Jack says giving the pause motion to the people playing the music. Everyone else was confused excluding the brothers. Ryan noticed Jack was in front of your area so he rushed over to the front to see what was going on.
"What happened?" Ryan asks. Suddenly you feel two security guards carry your arms and walk you to backstage. The boys rushed off the stage making everyone scream for more entertainment but still most of them had no idea what was going on.
"Ow ow ow ow!" You cry out again laying down on the floor.
"Babe, what's wrong??" Ryan asks in concern.
"Ryan, my water broke!" You scream out.
"What?!" Everyone exclaims in unison.
"Shit okay okay calm down babe." Ryan says trying to comfort you. He looked like he was about have a panic attack but he held everything in him.
"I'll call 911!" Jack says rushing to the side. Adam rushed to the stage and scratched the back of his head in front of the crowd.
"Hey, if you guys can quiet down for just a second please?" The crowd does so and looks at him in anticipation on what's going on.
"Ryan's girlfriend just got into labor and we unfortunately can't continue the show. Thank you so much for coming you've been the best crowd.. thank you." Adam says until leaving the stage.
"Y/N they're on their way!!" Jack says hanging up his phone.
"I'm not gonna make it..." you whimper.
"Yes you are babe! Just hang on!" Ryan says getting closer to you.
"I can't!! it's coming!" You scream out trying to hold it in but it was almost to the point where it felt hopeless of the ambulance coming.
"What?!" Ryan yells. He pulls up your dress and sees the head.
"Shit!!"
"What do we do?!" Jack asks looking around. Luckily Alba showed up at the right time after going to the bathroom and saw what was happening.
"Alba! We need your help! Y/N's in labor right now!" Ryan says motioning her to you. Alba has graduated from medical school so she knew on what to do. She rushed over to you to see a better view to be sure of what was going on.
"Alright.." Alba says trying to process this in. She bends down in front of me with a concerned look but in all seriousness she also knew what she was going to do.
"Chris? Can you get your towels over to her please?" Chris nods his head and runs to the stage to get fresh towels he hasn't used yet to lay on your forehead and under your bum.
"We're gonna make this work. Y/N take deep breathes for now. It's gonna be okay." Alba assures calming you down a bit. Everyone got in their spots where they needed to be. Chris was holding your head up in a comfortable position with your head in his lap, Arnetta and Adam were on your upper sides squeezing your hands, Jack was holding one leg open, ryan was holding your other leg open and Alba and Ryan were at the end delivering the baby.
"Okay Y/N it's time to push. You can do it okay?" Alba asks you. You nod your head nervously preparing for what you all have been waiting for.
"1...2...3.. push!" Alba was counting down to 10 as you were pushing down with all your might to get the baby out.
"10" you breathe out shaking and sweating really hard.
"Babe you're doing great I promise you!" Ryan says patting your leg for reassurance. You shed a tear preparing for the next push.
"Push again in 3...2...1!" After pushing you felt useless.
"Ryan, I can't!!" You sob out. You felt like you couldn't breathe from all the pain and stress you were feeling physically and emotionally.
"Babe, I promise you can. It'll be over soon."
"You got this." Arnetta says wiping the sweat over your forehead with one of Chris's towels.
"Are you ready again Y/N?" Alba asks.
"I don't know but I'll try." You sniffle.
"Okay go!"