he saves you from trying to commit suicide:

Heyyy guys!! So you could skip this one if you want since it is a bit triggering. But the warning is that there's suicide and depression so it's harsh stuff.. I'm writing this because I myself have had thoughts like this before in the past and I know how tough it is to go through that crap. So if you're feeling like this please reach out to someone. I promise that I completely understand what it's like to feel like that. Lemme know what I should right next as well.. I love you guys so so sosososososo much and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Adam:

"Hey sweetheart?" Adam calls.
"Yeah?" You call back. You were about to take a quick shower and he was about to head out.
"I'm going to get started on those errands I was talking about. Do you need anything?" He asks you.
"No thanks!!"
"Alright I'll be back in an hour."

Adam comes home an hour later with bags in his hands and same with his brothers behind him.

"I'm back babe!!" He calls out taking off his shoes with his coat.
"Is it okay if you can help us with groceries?" Adam asks but there's no response from you.
"Babe?" He looks around the room he's in right now which is mostly the living room but you weren't there.
"Babeeee.." He calls out as his brothers look around other areas. Adam walks into the kitchen and past the counter. He was about to look for you somewhere else when he looked at the corner of his eyes seeing something that looked odd in the kitchen. He turns his head and sees you on the floor with white foam in your mouth pills all over the floor.

"Babe!!" He screams running over to you on his knees. Ryan and Jack run over to the kitchen where they heard him.
"What's wrong?!" Ryan asks as they're both sprinting to him. They knew something was wrong from the sound of Adam's voice. They look down at you and Adam from behind the kitchen counter.
"Shit oh my god.." Ryan shakily says.
"I'll call 911!!" Jack says running to the side to talk to the paramedics.
"Yes hi it's my brothers girlfriend. She had an overdose." Jack says trying to stay calm.
"Oh my god." Adam croaks out repeatedly trying to clear out the foam in your mouth. Ryan was in between Adam and Jack trying to help them on what they needed in slight panic.
"Y/N wake up please." Adam sobs lifting the top half of your body to lay down on Adam's lap. You were sitting slightly on Adam's lap and his arm was holding your back and head up.
"Why?.." he asks while he's crying in your chest.

You feel yourself wake up groaning and seeing a bright light and a nurse over you. You look around lazily but also in slight panic.
"Wh-" you cut yourself off when you see a clear mask like thing over your nose and mouth with a tube almost about to freak out again when the nurse interrupts you.
"Hey Y/N it's gonna be okay. You're in the hospital. We'll take this off of you in a minute just breathe for me okay?" She asks you softly. Tears start streaming down your face as you breathe feeling your throat starting to hurt from the tube. You look down a bit and see Adam covering his mouth tears down his face as well. You were about to get up when Adam immediately does and him and the nurse stop you from doing so.
"Babe it's gonna be okay relax.. Just listen to the nurses okay?" Adam asks with his voice cracking from the constant crying. You nod your head almost unable to move from some unknown equipment holding you down. You take a good look at Adam and feel your heart break instantly by the look on his face. His eyes were red, puffy, raw and still teary. He was also shaking really hard and you couldn't tell what he was feeling. Broken but also grateful that you survived. You had no idea

Hours pass by and most of everything on you was removed. You felt okay but also felt like crap not knowing what was going on with your body and how long you've been in the hospital doors. Right now you were alone before the doctor told you that Adam and a few other people were coming in to visit you. All of a sudden the door busted open and Adam rushed to you and hugged you tightly you doing the same immediately. Ryan, Jack, Alba and Cat also came in to visit you too. They were holding balloons, flowers and gifts for you. Adam was crying softly in your shoulder making you tear up feeling Adam's vibe. He pulls away and looks at you in the eyes making your heart stop.