they propose to you:

Adam:

     You both were on a date alone on a snowy day in New York on Christmas Eve (as you thought). Adam had planned everything and his brothers, friends and other family were stalking you guys in a way which surprisingly you didn't notice. It was also very busy with crowds getting last minute gifts a day before Christmas. But during the date with dinner surprisingly wasn't as bad as you thought. You did have a great time with Adam though. You did go to a museum and went ice skating in front of the gold Prometheus statue with the huge stunning Christmas tree begin it. You couldn't keep your eyes off of his contagious smile and laugh and all you paid attention to you was on him and the amazing view of the lights and snowflakes surrounded around the both of you. The dinner was at a very fancy restraunt you both were at which you definitely appreciated from him as well knowing it was gonna be expensive and he was paying. Also you both weren't stressed out at all during the holidays at the moment. Everything was just perfect and better than you thought it was going to be. Little did you know Adam was slightly stressed because he is gonna propose to you later tonight and you not knowing. But Adam was really good at hiding it and he knew the worst wouldn't happen. You guys were happy and comfortable in your relationship and rarely got into fights and/or arguments at all.

You both finish your full dinner (with some leftovers to bring home) and exit the restraunt. You both were still slightly in front of the Prometheus statue and you just stood there admitting it and everything else around you. Adam was confused at first of why you stopped for a minute but chuckled realizing you wanted to look at everything. You were in front of the entrance doors of the restraunt y'all finished dinner at not realizing it until you feel someone gently push you.

"Excuse me you need to watch where you're going." You hear a familiar voice say to you from behind starting to worry thinking it was an angry man trying to get by.
"Oh! I'm so sor-" you cut yourself off when you turn your head over and see Jack trying to look angry without laughing until you realize. You all start laughing then seeing Ryan come out, Cat, Alba, Austin and so many others being surprised.
"What are you doing here?" You say in shock but also excited. You and Adam were planning on going to the ends of dinner with them after the date.
"We wanted to surprise you." Ryan laughs.
"And before we go back.. I think Adam has something he wants to say to you." Ryan says smiling more brightly making you confused. You turn around and see Adam smiling with his hand held out to you making you take it hesitantly not knowing what he was about to do. Austin had his camera recording on what was about to happen. They all crowd around you and give you a space for you and Adam. You look over at him slightly nervous and you could see he was as well when his smile fades and looks more serious.

"Y/N... There's a lot of things I want to say to you right now. But we've been together for a few years now and those have been the most happiest years of my life. You seriously have changed me and have given me the happiness I needed for each day. And I don't want that to go. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So I have one question for you." You knew what was about to happen you just couldn't believe it. He was holding your hands tightly and he released one hand having him dig in his pocket of his black denim jeans until he finally pulls out a small black velvet box and gets on his knee. You cover your mouth starting to tear up after opening the box revealing the most beautiful shiny Diamond ring. Everyone around you was waiting in anticipation and excitement.

"Y/N.. Will you marry me?" He asks you himself already starting to choke up.
"Yes." You cry muffled in your hand nodding your head. Everyone jumps and cheers as you and Adam share a very tight and warming hug. You both were sobbing into each others shoulders. Best Christmas. Ever..

Jack:

     You're Jack's girlfriend and AJR were doing their last show of their world tour tonight and you were front row in the middle of the catwalk where Jack goes most of the time. A few hours later AJR finish one of their newest songs (that'll be in the future (:) and you and fans start applauding them happily at their performance.