cute couple halloween costumes:

Adam:

Jasmine and Aladdin

You were dressed up as Jasmine and you were looking at yourself in the mirror unsure on if you liked it.
"Hey lemme see!!" Adam says from behind startling you a bit. You turn around and see Adam dressed up as Aladdin.
"Oh my gosh you look so cute!!" You exclaim smiling like an idiot.
"You look so beautiful." Adam says in awe scanning his eyes up and down on you.
"Uh... Are you sure??" You ask feeling insecure.
"Yes!! Of course!! I promise you look like an actual princess." Adam chuckles comfortingly rubbing your arms and shoulders. He turns you around so you could see yourself and him in the mirror again. He hugs you from behind and gives you a peck on the cheek.
"Don't we look great?" Adam asks convincing you more.
"Of course!!" You say happily loving your idea again.

Jack:

Jack:

Dorothy and the Scarecrow

You finally finished your makeup and hair so you were about to get changed into your costume.
"You almost done babe?" Jack asks calling you from the other room.
"Yup!! I'm just getting changed now!!" You say.

Later you look at yourself on your phone camera checking to see if you looked great. You smile knowing you were done getting ready. You put your phone away and walk out seeing Jack only in his costume while he was singing one of his new songs.

"There's a hole in the bottom of my brain.. But when I party, the hole goes awa-" he cuts himself off when he sees you as Dorothy for the first time and smiles big admiring every detail on you.

"Helloooo gorgeous." Jack says giddily walking towards you.
"Very fitting song for the scarecrow." You giggle making Jack think for a minute then laugh.
"You're right he's brainless." You both die in laughter and take him to the restroom you just finished doing your makeup in.
"Ready for the scarecrow makeup?" You ask Jack preparing the face paint.
"Always ready." Jack smiles.

Around 10 minutes later you finish.
"I did such a great job!!" You say as he looks himself in the mirror seeing the final transformation of his whole costume. Suddenly, you hear a knock on the door.

"Company's here!!" You squeal in excitement. Everything was ready for your halloween party so the last thing you had to get done was Jacks makeup which you finished right on time.
"Let's get this party started!!" Jack exclaims as your about to open the front door.

Ryan:

Ryan:

Flynn Rider and Rapunzel

"Hey babe!! I'm done!!" Ryan calls out. You pretend to be startled and turn around to Ryan with a frying pan in your hands.
"Woah babe Jesus." Ryan says getting scared for a minute. You roll your eyes putting the pan down since he didn't understand what that meant at first.
"Oh yeah...." Ryan says realizing now making you laugh.
"Dumbass.." you say being a smart ass.
"Shut up." He says play fighting with you.
"You look good by the way." You giggle giving him a kiss.
"Thanks. I already complimented you hours ago but you do too." Ryan chuckles. Of course it took you so much longer to get your outfit, hair and makeup done. Ryan barely had to do anything and only the costume and hair.
"Thanks!! You ready to go by the way?" You ask getting your shoes on. You both were leaving to go to this Halloween party in public.
"I'm ready when you're ready." Ryan smiles.
"Alright let's go." You say picking up your purse and you both go to Ryan's car to go to the party.

Hi!! I was wondering if you guys think I should do another one but they were scary costumes or funny costumes!! Lemme know what y'all think!! (: