he meets you for the very first time pt ii:

adam:

"Oh my god." You say in shock dropping your fork in your bowl filled with Roman noodles. You were watching the news and it showed Adam on the screen talking more about climate change and all that important Jazz (idk how else to explain it don't think I'm lazy :p). You smile finishing your bowl of noodles and put your shoes and coat on as fast as you can once you get to your front door. You exit out grabbing your purse and start driving to University of Columbia first. That's where the recording was and you liked walking around there even though you are not a student there or anything special.

You finally get there through all that horrible traffic and find a parking spot to park at. You get out and lock your car as you're walking away to look around. You didn't have your hopes up to see Adam but again you just wanted to look around. It was snowing a little and the Christmas lights were all over the exposed trees that made everything more beautiful.

"Hey! Y/N??" You turn around confused and widen your eyes on who you saw.

It was Adam!

It was Adam!

"Hey!" You say rushing towards him. You attacked him with a big hug making him stand there frozen like a statue.
"I saw you on the news earlier today. You did amazing." You say over his shoulder as your still hugging him.
"Thanks. You're so nice." Adam chuckles. You pull away and you see his bright signature smile that gave you more butterflies in your stomach. You blush and turn away shyly. You didn't know what else to say which started to make you feel awkward until something popped in your head. You decided to blurt it out.
"I want to participate."
"Huh?" Adam asks confused.
"Um... How do I become a person like you? Do I get a job for it?" You ask.
"It's more like a passion I have. I'm in a band which is my job and I really enjoy doing both of those."
"Oh really?" You ask a little surprised.
"What's the band called?" You asked curiously.
"AJR." He says softly.
"Adam!" You hear a unfamiliar voice scream from a distance. You look over to the direction of the voice and see a random teenage girl run to him.
"Can I please take a picture with you? I'm a huge fan!" She says happily.
"Of course!" Adam says calmly. She gets her front camera on and Adam leans down to her height and poses for the selfie. As they're taking the picture, there's two unfamiliar guys walking towards you and Adam. They're chuckling and smiling at the fan that finished the photo with him. The first guy had a beard but not as full as Adam's was. He had light green or blue eyes. You couldn't tell from seeing him that far. He also had dark brown hair almost the color as Adam's and he was wearing a red hoodie, black pants, superstar adidas shoes and a snow hat. The other guy had no beard and hazel eyes. He was wearing glasses, normal jeans, a colorful sweater and black vans.
"Thank you guys so much! I'll see you guys in Manhattan tomorrow!" She says waving them goodbye. They both waved and Adam laughed lightly scratching the back of his head as the two boys look at him.
"Y/N, this is Jack," He says pointing to the one with the hat.
"And this is ryan." He says pointing to the other guy that was wearing his glasses. They both wave at you with a sweet smile on both of their faces.
"Is she a fan?" Jack asks pointing at you.
"Actually no. She's a friend. She has a passion for climate just like I do." He says simply.
"Oh?" Ryan asks looking at you with a slightly surprised and interested look on his face.
"Yup." You giggle.
"Why don't you come to our show?" Adam asks.
"Huh?" You ask in shock.
"Sure! It's tomorrow night! I'll put you on the guest list. Are you able to come?" Adam asks.
"Of course! Thank you so much." You say hugging Adam tightly again. You hug ryan and jack after and look at them not knowing what else to say.
"It's freezing. We should probably get going soon." Ryan says rubbing his arms.
"You should've brought a coat." Jack says sarcastically. You all laugh and Adam looks at you with his bright smile again.
"Where's your car?" Adam asks making you widen your eyes slightly.
"Um. It's over there a little ways away. Why?" You ask confused.
"It's a little icy. I don't want to you to get hurt." He says holding your hand making your cheeks heat up insanely high.
"I'll be right back." He says walking away. Ryan and jack wave you goodbye and you do the same in return. You both walk to your car with the silent treatment watching everyone play in the snow and have fun. It wasn't awkward but it was more nice. You unlock your car and get in. You start your car and roll down the window and see Adam standing there with his sweet smile once again. He looked so handsome and adorable standing there with his hands in his pockets of his blazer.
"I'll see you soon, okay?" Adam asks.
"Alright, I will." You say happily. He walks backwards as you roll up your window and back up out of the parking spot. You drive off and you both wave at each other until you can't see Adam anymore. You sigh happily and start daydreaming about him almost to the point of you crashing into people.