he confesses to you:

Ryan:

You met ryan in the park with his dog shay and his girlfriend Cat at the time and you two became really good friends. You would text constantly with Ryan everyday and you would hangout with his girlfriend Cat when she wouldn't be doing her cooking job or hanging out with him. But for right now things didn't feel the same. Things were completely opposite for you. Ryan and Cat stopped texting you for around a week now and it's been hurting you inside so much. You wanted to go to either Ryan's or Cat's apartment but you also didn't want to feel like a bother for them and you just had no idea on how they felt at the moment.

You were laying on your bed watching YouTube when you get interrupted with a phone call on your screen. It was Ryan. Your heart dropped just seeing only that. You hesitated to answer but you swiped your screen to the side and shakily held your phone up to your ear.

"Hello??" You stutter.
"Hey Y/N it's Ryan." He sounded sad. Usually when you would talk to Ryan in person or on the phone he would always be so happy so it just felt really new and weird to you that he sounded the other way around through the phone speaker. Just the sound of how he was broke your heart.
"Hi. What's going on??" You ask curiously.
"Is it alright if we can go to the park and talk for a little bit?" He asks.
"Oh! Um... Sure. I'll be there." You say in shock.
"Alright see you then."
"Bye."
"Bye.." you hang up and your whole body freezes. You had no idea what was going to happen.. What's the worst that could happen though?? You knew Ryan wouldn't do anything bad to you so you weren't as scared.

You got ready and drive over to the park. You're on one of the benches shaking your legs off nervously waiting for him to show up. Suddenly, you feel a tap on your shoulder making you jolt your head behind you seeing a smiley Ryan.
"Hey." Ryan chuckles.
"Hey Ryan!!" You exclaim getting up and hugging him.
"It's nice to see you again." Ryan murmurs.
"You too." You say squeezing him tighter. You pull away and look at him.
"So what's going on??" You ask curiously.
"Oh! Yeah uh... Can we walk around and talk is that fine??" He asks nervously scratching the back of his neck.
"Yeah sure." You nod. You both walk down the sidewalks and watch children playing on the fields and dogs catching sticks and frisbees that are being thrown to them to play fetch.
"So what's up??" You ask.
"Well uh... I'm just going to say it.." he slowly says. You look over at him getting more curious every second.
"Cat and I broke up.." He sighs.
"What? What happened?!" You ask in concern.
"It's just... Y/N it's complicated... to explain right now.." he sounded like he was going to cry. You have him sit down on an empty bench they were about to pass and sit down with him.
"Hey, it's going to be okay." You say rubbing him in comfort.
"I know but... I've been having these thoughts..."
"What kind of thoughts? What have you been thinking?" You ask confused.
"I just have feelings for someone.. and I can't get her off of my mind." He says nervously looking away.
"Well who is it?" You ask.
"You." He blurts out. You stop moving and stare at Ryan in shock when his head is still facing his face away from you. You almost laughed feeling like you were dreaming but the look of him right now looked serious and concerning.
"Wait really?" You ask shakily.
"Y-Yeah..." he softly says. He slowly turns his head to you and he sees tears in your eyes.
"Oh my god..." you croak out before hugging him tightly again. He gladly hugs you back and you both don't break the hug for like a minute which honestly felt like several hours.
"Is it okay if we really get to know each other more?? You knew Cat more than me and I would be interested knowing more about you." He shyly says.
"I'd love to." You smile. You both hug again but this time you both were smiling so hard like you both were insane.

Jack:

     You and Jack were always best friends since you both were toddlers. You and him would do absolutely everything together including with his two brothers Adam and Ryan. He was your best friend. You had most classes together through elementary, middle, high school and college. Everytime you both were down you both would do anything to hang out and talk about things and you both would feel completely better. You both did get made fun of/teased since you both hung out a lot and everyone though you both were dating where in real life you both were really close friends.