he finds out that you're a YouTuber:

Short a/n: So as I was writing this I was just thinking if people would write these kind of preferences anymore. I feel like it would turn into a "he finds out you're a tiktoker" since TikTok is more popular now. But it's the only thing I can really think of rn and I loved these kind of preferences too so I at least had fun writing this!! And I hope y'all enjoyed it as much as I did!! Also I meet AJR again in less than two weeks now and I ain't aye okay y'all :')

Adam:

"Hey babe?" Adam calls. You were on your labtop editing one of your YouTube videos.

"Yeah?" You ask answering him. He comes in your bedroom and looks a little confused looking on his phone screen.
"Uh... I was looking through YouTube for my climate research and saw this in my recommended?" He asks showing you his phone screen to you. You squint your eyes and widen your eyes a bit on what you saw.

"Oh, it's my new YouTube video!! It's about me reviewing my new favorite album and- Wait.." Adam's eyes were widened not expecting this at all.
"You don't know about my YouTube career?" You ask him awkwardly.

"No I wasn't expecting this at all.. Why didn't you tell me about this?" Adam asks feeling slightly hurt.

"Oh.. I thought I told you.." You say feeling bad.
"Oh, okay. That's fine. That's fun." Adam says happily.

"I'm editing my next new video right now actually."
"That's amazing!!" Adam exclaims looking over at your hard work from your labtop screen. Adam encouraged you to do his planet reimagined topics of course.

Jack:

"Hey guys!! It's Y/N!! So today I'm going to show y'all my favorites of this year!! So I'm going to start wi-"
"Y/N?" You hear to the side startling you and turning over. You see Jack in shock but also smiling a bit.
"Whatcha up to?.." he asks curiously looking at the stuff around you. There were lights behind the camera you were using and some random beauty products, clothes and more variety of items laying around you.
"Uh.. I'm doing a video on my favorites of this year.. Why?" You ask about to turn off the camera.
"Do you.. usually do this?" Jack asks walking towards you a bit.
"Uh yeah.. But on different topics if that's what you were wondering.." you say awkwardly.
"You are so cute.." he chuckles a bit kneeling over to you and kissing your cheek making you giggle a bit.
"So you're a YouTuber." Jack smiles.
"I think so.. I don't have that many subscribers until.. People found out we were together and.. That changed quickly.." you laugh.
"Can I see your channel?" He asks. You smile nodding your head as your pulling up your channel on your phone.
"Oh wow.." he says scanning through everything. He was now reading the comments and most of them were asking for you to do a video with Jack.
"Yeah.. That's getting a little annoying." You sigh.
"Can we make that happen?" Jack asks chucking.
"Oh of course!! After my next video I'm working on though." You say excited.

Ryan:

"Wooooo!! Good job babe!!" You cheer as you see Ryan walk down from the stage finishing up their show in New York. You really missed Ryan and the others since they were on their The Maybe Man tour around the United States and they were finally back in New York for a bit. Ryan was walking down to he stage with Adam and Jack as well as Chris, Ginny, Arnetta and Austin. Ryan was all sweaty from all of his dancing at his keyboard but you didn't care. He opened up his arms and you charge at him with the hug.
"Thanks so much." Ryan laughs.

An hour later you were chilling in the tour bus with Ryan and the others. They all just finished meeting fans that we're waiting outside of the arena and the tour bus and y'all were on the way home. Ryan was chilling laying down on the whole couch and you were on the other couch on the side of him. He was looking through his phone and he was giggling a few times making you curious getting off the couch.

"What're you looking at?" You ask looking over then widening your eyes. His phone screen showed your YouTube channel. He was looking through your video deciding on what to watch.
"Stalker much??" You ask giggling trying not to act too serious.
"I'm your biggest fan." Ryan smiles making you blush like mad.
"Why didn't you tell me you found this?" You ask curious to know.
"Why didn't you tell me??" He asks making you think about it.
"I don't know... I.. I guess I was kind of nervous on what you think.. But I guess you love it." You giggle.
"Of course I do!! I just wish you told me." Ryan says with slight puppy eyes.
"Okay I'll let you be more aware on stuff I guess." You say feeling bad.
"It's okay. Just as long as you promise that." Ryan says pulling out his pinkie finger out.
"Okay promise." You giggle crossing your pinkie around his.