spooky couple halloween costumes:

Adam:

Bonnie and Clyde!!

"Do you think people will know who we are?" Adam asks curiously as you're doing your lashes.
"Of course!! This is a very popular Halloween costume that couples do." You say smiling. Adam smiles as he's finishing up putting on his hat for the costume.

"I love it." You say as you both look at yourselves in the bathroom mirror. You then hear a knock at your bedroom door

"You guys almost done?" Ryan asks.
"Yup!! Just give us a minute we're finishing up!!" You call back.
"You want to head out?" Adam asks grabbing your hand. You nod and giggle walking out of the bedroom door with him.
"Oh my god!! You two look great!!" Alba exclaims standing herself up from the couch.
"Thanks!!" You smile.
"Everythings ready now!!" Cat calls.
"What? Already?" You ask in shock looking at all the foods from your best cook made.
"Cat good job!!" You say impressed giving her a high five while Cat giggles.

An hour later your Halloween party has started and everyone looked great in their Halloween costumes and you all did a Halloween costume contest and you and Adam were obviously the highest votes on the best couple costume ever which you were very proud about since it was your idea and that you put a lot of work into your costume and also Adam's.

Jack:

Clowns!!

"Oh my god.." You hear Jack say his mouth covered while he was right behind you. You were almost done with your makeup and you turn around to him making him more in shock seeing how well you did on your makeup.
"Jesus babe.. How did you do that??" Jack asks in awe.
"Just practice and patience." You say laughing.
"You're gonna do mine right?" He asks already in his dark costume.
"Yeah just gimme a minute." You say turning around to the mirror to continue your makeup.

Later you finish and finish Jack's clown makeup.
"How do I look?" Jack asks curiously.
"Take a look." You smile as he stands up and walks to your closet door mirror.
"Holy... I do not look like myself at all!!" Jack says looking at each detail on his face.
"That's the point." You laugh walking over to him.
"Oh my- Look at us!!" He says standing closer to you. You giggle loving how much Jack was in shock from this.
"Should we go now?" You ask. You both were headed to a Halloween party you both heard was happening downtown and you really wanted to go.
"Alright let's scare some people." Jack laughs making you shake your head. You both were at the party and everyone was in shock and impressed of how you did.

Ryan:

Ryan:

Bride and Frankenstein!!

"Almost done.." You say focusing on drawing the black line on Ryan's forehead for the Frankenstein makeup.
"You're beautiful by the way." Ryan says smiling in awe looking at you already in your finished costume.
"Shut up." You laugh making him laugh as well. You finished drawing that and now all you had to do was draw the stitches across the line you just drew on him.

"Done!!" You say handing him a mirror.
"You did a really great job." Ryan says impressed making you giggle.
"Thanks." You both look in the full length body mirror seeing how you both looked.
"I love it so much oh my god." You say smiling so hard. You both get startled when you both heard the doorbell ring from the front door. It was starting to get dark meaning that trick or treaters were out already.
"Shit the candy." Ryan says rushing over to the kitchen making you facepalm yourself starting to laugh.
"Ryan are you serious? We talked about that so many times!!"
"I know I'm sorry I'm sorry just answer the door and I'll be right out!!" Ryan calls back as you hear him pouring in the huge bag of candy in our Halloween bowl. You roll your eyes smiling like an idiot and answer the door.

"Trick or treat!!" You hear the little kids exclaim holding out their almost empty bags for their candy. They probably been to only a few houses so far already so there was barley any candy in there yet.
"Awe!! You guys are so cute!!" You squeal paying attention to the detail on each kids costumes. You also look back and see their parents laughing and waving at you.
"Lemme just.." you reach over and Ryan isn't there yet with the candy.
"GET... THE.. CANDY.." you say loudly so Ryan can hear you and get his ass over here now. You then immediately hear Ryan's loud running footsteps and some few pieces of candy falling behind him as he's coming towards you.
"Hey!! Take whatever few pieces you want." Ryan says panting a bit. The parents are laughing while the kids take some candy to take home with them.
"Happy Halloween guys!!" You say waving goodbye to the kids and parents while they thank you and leave to go to the next house. You close the door and start laughing so hard you thought you were gonna cry your makeup off.
"Shut up.." Ryan whines crossing his arms. You look over and there's lots of candy on the floor that fell out of the bowl when Ryan rushed to you.
"You're so damn cute." You giggle giving him a peck on his cheek when ryan still has his pouty lips and puppy eyes on.

I hope y'all liked this too!! I'm sorry that I had to put the photos at the end of each preference because for me the photos wouldn't show up at the top on the previous one which was the cute Halloween couple costume edition :( And I'll do a funny...

I hope y'all liked this too!! I'm sorry that I had to put the photos at the end of each preference because for me the photos wouldn't show up at the top on the previous one which was the cute Halloween couple costume edition :( And I'll do a funny edition one soon hopefully!! (: