them after your nightmare:

adam:

"No no no no no no!!" You scream. You were running down the halls trying to get to Adam's apartment door. It felt like the floors were moving backwards trying to get you away from it. You finally get to his door and open it starting to run to his bedroom. You open that door and see Adam in bed with someone else. You knew something was up. Adam's been acting weird and people have been telling you he's been with another girl but you didn't believe it at first.
"Y/N!! Get out!!" Adam yells at the top of his lungs forcefully pushing you away causing you to fall and hit the floor hard causing you to wake up.

"Shit y/n it's okay I got you. I got you." He says holding you close as you cry in his shirt.
"What happened babe?" He asks you softly looking into your eyes above you while he's wiping away your tears off your face.
"I.." you feel yourself about to start sobbing again so you try to hold back making Adam notice right away.
"It's okay. Take your time." He says swaying you side by side while playing with your hair.
"It's stupid.." you whimper hiding your face in your knees.
"What is?" Adam asks.
"What you did.. you cheated on me with another girl. I didn't believe what people were telling me. And everything just felt weird and wrong and I..."
"Y/N... I would never cheat on you. You know that.." he says softly.
"I know. But the dream felt so real.."
"I know they do. But you know me. I don't do shit like that. Okay? I love you." He says before kissing you on the top of your forehead.
"I love you too. Thanks Adam." You mumble nuzzling against his side sleepily.
"Of course. Let's go back to sleep yeah?" He asks. You nod and lay down with him your arms still wrapped around him.
"But I'm holding you this time." He whispers before you fall back asleep peacefully.

jack:

"I don't need you." Jack shouts.
"Wait... What?" You ask feeling yourself about to cry. You and Jack have been arguing a lot when you both have the time together. You just haven't been out with him much since he's been busy with making music with your brothers and not having time with you.
"You've always been so fucking annoying trying to get with me when I'm busy making music and making people happy. You only care about our relationship!!" He says angrily.
"No jack.. I do care.. I just miss you a lot... And I feel like you've been trying to avoid me which is very immature of you.." you say starting to get angry.
"You know what? We're done."
"What? No jack-"
"We're over. I never want to see you again. Ever.." your eyes started to well up with tears but it felt pointless to hold it in. You start crying running away from him.

You felt yourself wake up slowly instantly feeling sorrow. You felt your pillowcase soaked in your own tears and your head forming a headache making you groan getting up from bed. You honestly didn't think about waking up Jack and just taking pain reliever for your headache. You get in your bathroom with a glass of water you had before and start digging inside your top drawer getting your pain medication. You swallow a few pills with water and look at yourself in the mirror. You felt your eyes fill up with tears again. You sniffle thinking about your relationship with Jack. You and Jack have been arguing about the same thing over the dream but it wasn't as bad from the nightmare of course. It just made you start to overthink and get more emotional. You cover your face embarrassed wishing things would be better. You suddenly feel some arms wrap around you making you jump startled. You quickly look over and see a sleepy caring jack resting his chin on your shoulder kissing your cheek.

"What's wrong babe?" He asks you quietly. He looks at your reflection in the mirror waiting patiently for you to answer.
"I don't know if I should tell you." You croak out hiding your face on your opposite shoulder.
"No pressure y/n.." he says letting go of you going back to bed making you follow him.
"It was about us.." You say starting to feel nervous.
"Yeah? What about?" He asks rubbing your leg for comfort as soon as you sit down with him.
"It was about our struggles. On you needing to spend time with your brothers to write.." You say shyly looking away from him.
"Y/n... You know you can let me know if you need me babe.." he says concerned.
"I know. I just don't want to feel like I'm bothering you and you're busy."
"Y/N listen.. If you need me, just tell me. I'll be here for you. Maybe I've been a little bit in a mood sometimes but it's my fault for acting that way and I'm sorry if you take that personally. You're more urgent to me then writing music. I can wait on putting out songs. You're the one that I can't wait for. I love you." He didn't break eye contact with you once and he was holding both of your hands tightly. He really cared. Maybe you didn't see it much through him. You tear up smiling giving him a hug.
"I don't know what I'd do without you Jack." You sniffle. Jack chuckles lightly and tries comforting you physically again. He tucks both of you in bed and holds you close making sure there's no gap between you two.
"I love you." Jack mumbles kissing your head again.
"I love you too Jack." You yawn before falling asleep again with him.

ryan:

"Thank you New York!!" Jack says into the microphone before throwing his snow hat into the crowd. Ryan and Adam walk up to jack right in front of the stage to bow down to the big audience. You were in front of the stage below with Austin and the crew and you could tell Ryan didn't look good. He felt that way before they started the show. But Ryan had told you that he'd be fine and you believed him on that. After they do their last bow before exiting the stage you barely see someone fall right before the screen got black. You rush out to backstage to see what happened and there was a lot of yelling and chaos going on making you more concerned. You get through the crew and see Ryan on the floor with his head bleeding out on the floor.

"Oh my god Ryan!!" You scream dropping yourself on the floor to see if he's okay. You lifted up his head and lay it on your lap trying to apply pressure on his head from a towel his brothers had.
"Y/N?" You look back down and see Ryan barely looking at you.
"Yes babe?" You say starting to cry more.
"I love you." He says weakly before shutting his eyes again.
"Ryan? Ryan!! Wake up!!" You scream patting him. You felt his pulse and didn't feel a heartbeat.
"Ryan!!" You scream again but louder this time.

"Hey hey hey. Y/N wake up." You hear ryan say before you abruptly wake up frightened.
"Ryan?"
"I'm here y/n it's okay." He says with open arms ready to hug you right. You look at him in shock for a second and charge at him with a hug starting to cry.
"Hey.. what's wrong?" He asks worriedly. He moves your hair to the side so he could see you looking up at him.
"I dreamt... that you and your brothers were doing a live show and after you finished, you fell and got a concussion and... I thought I lost you." You cry out.
"Oh my gosh.." he says hugging you back tighter.
"It was only a dream.. Look at me." He says moving your hair again. You look into his eyes while he wipes away your tears with his thumbs still holding your face.
"I'm okay." He chuckles making you smile back hard. You hug him again attacking him almost making him fall off the bed laughing.
"And I love you." You say not letting your grip go around him. Ryan sits back up and lays down with you.
"I love you too." He replies back snuggling close next to you before you fall back asleep with no more nightmares that night.