they have a nightmare:

Short A/N!!: Hey guys!! Sorry it's been a while since I uploaded again lmao. This is more of a reverse comfort which is kind of interesting!! And this will be their point of view in this one! Also the nightmares are honestly kind of similar to the nightmare you have about them from a different chapter!! I hope you guys will like it!! c:

Adam:

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I yell to my brothers. We all were at a party and my girlfriend hasn't been acting the same for over a week now and kind of weird and suspicious... She wouldn't tell me anything or she would lie mostly... I think my brothers knew something on how they were acting too.
"We don't know dude!!" Jack shouts back and Ryan just looked confused on the side. The party was kind of loud from the crowd chatting and the music. But there was a moment where everything was a bit quiet (but still loud) and I hear something that catches my attention. I stomp hurrying over to the sound. I open the door and see my girlfriend and her best friend in bed with him. 

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shout pissed.
"Adam!! I'm sorry!! It's not what you thi-"
"I think I know what it is.." I say crossing my arms tapping my foot.
"Adam just let me ex-"
"No im done... Don't you ever try seeing me again.." I say walking off.
"Adam wait!!" She screams charging after me when I slam the door in my face. I storm in my car wiping the tears trailing down my face. I get in my car and drive out my parallel parking spot when a drunk driver in a semi truck crashes into me at full speed..

I gasp startled waking up from that nightmare sweating profusely seeing Y/N sleepily awake.
"Adam?" She asks yawning. She looks over at the time and back at me rubbing her eyes.
"It's 2 in the mor-" she cuts herself off when she gets a clear view of me. I hide myself and she tries to turn me back around.
"Hey Adam what happened?" She asks me concerned. I shake my head.
"Nothings wrong." I mumble wiping away my tear.
"No there clearly is something wrong.." she says sitting in front of me to see me.
"I had a bad dream it's fine." I say trying to get myself comfortable to go back to sleep.
"But babe what was it about?" She asks spooning me from behind prepared to hear my next words.
"You cheated on me..." I whimper burying my face in my pillow starting to cry. I felt her get off the bed and walk to my side of the bed. She gently grabs my cheeks and turns my head up to her.
"You know I wouldn't do that Adam." She frowns.
"It felt so real though..." I say sniffling.
"And someone crashed into me.." I say remembering the second worst part.
"Oh jeez. Those are the worst." She says shocked agreeing with me. She leans in giving me a hug and I hug her back.

"I love you Adam. You know that." She says in my shoulder. I nod kissing her cheek.
"I do. And I love you too." I say sighing. She pulls away from me and smiles before giving me a kiss convincing me more. I smile big and she giggles.
"You're so cute." She squeals making me laugh. She hugs me resting her head on my chest getting herself comfortable. I lay back relaxing until we both fall back asleep but this time with good dreams.

Jack:

I looked everywhere for her... Every single day but nothing and no clues... My girlfriend disappeared and I have no idea what happened to her.  I didn't think she left me since I know she would never happen. I think something bad happened to her... I don't want to believe it but it felt so true... Missing posters of her were around town and no luck. I was pacing back and forth stressed as hell when I hear my phone ring. I pull out my phone and see an unknown number but I answer still.

"Hello?" I ask.
"Is this Jack Metzger?" An unknown voice ask.
"Yes, who is this?" I ask curious.
"It's the police." I feel my heart jump knowing what was about to happen.
"You're Y/N's boyfriend correct?" He asks me.
"Yes!! Have you found her yet?" I ask in panic.
"No..." he says sadly and I curse under my breath.
"But we have some clues.." he says making my mood raise up more.
"Can you come by the police station for a moment please?" He asks.
"I'm on my way." I say before hanging up and rushing over to my car.