he snaps at you..:

Short a/n: So I have a feeling that this won't be as good because I have never ever seen any of the brothers angry so I don't know lmao... And I feel like it's nothing like them but I tried... Also I just noticed that Adam's and Ryan's are similar so just bear with me aghhhh. I hope y'all will like it at least *prays*...

Adam:

You go home from work and take off your shoes and jacket.
"I'm home honey!!" You call out hoping Adam is here. You don't hear anything making you grow suspicious since you were sure he'd be home. That's when you hear a frustrated sigh. You walk over to the sound and see Adam in his office on his chair not looking the best. His elbow was rested against the table next to his labtop and hand in his hair scratching his hair stressed.

"Hey honey..." you say sadly placing your hands on his shoulders trying to massage him and to comfort him.
"Not now babe.." he groans pushing you away from him gently.
"Okay... What's going on?" You ask sitting in the chair next to him. He doesn't answer for a while since he was focused and drowned in his work. 
"I'm just writing this page I have to present in a few days... it's stupid." He grumbles. You get up and look over at his labtop screen to read it.

"I'm sure it's fine babe. Here let's just take a break.." you say about to close his labtop until he stops you abruptly.
"Babe, stop I need to write this now." He says starting to get mad.
"Your speech is only in a few days. Just re-"
"I TOLD YOU I NEED TO GET THIS DONE NOW!! JUST GIVE ME TIME AND GO AWAY!!" He angrily exclaims at you slamming his fists in the table making the medal legs rattle. You gasp softly during his words and back away immediately your body starting to shake violently. You've never heard Adam be like this ever. He finally takes a breathe and looks up at you and suddenly gets concerned.
"Oh god babe... I..." he stutters feeling bad immediately. He gets up out of his seat and tries to grab you but you turn around quickly crossing your arms with a hand in your face trying not to cry.
"I'm so sorry babe!! I... I don't know what I was saying.. I just... I'm... Wait honey!!" He says starting to chase after you until you slam the bedroom door in his face. You jump in bed and start crying in your pillow trying to keep the noise muffled in there. Adam knew you were sensitive to loud things and you just never in your life saw Adam like that so it was unexpected.

Minutes later you hear the door creak open and you try to hide yourself away from Adam curling up in ball.

"Hey honey?..."you hear Adam say gently. You ignore him hoping he would just go away.
"I'm..." he sighs and sits down on the bed next to your feet and places his hand on your back trying to comfort.
"I'm really sorry on what I said... I didn't mean it.. I'm just really stressed about this speech.." Adam explains calmly. You sit up wiping away your tears looking at him while sniffling.
"You always do great." You say pouting.
"Thank you I know but... the vice president is going to be there and because of that there will also be a bigger crowd. So I don't want anyone to have a bad impression of me." Adam says starting to get nervous. You widen your eyes slightly in shock not knowing that. 
"Why didn't you tell me?" You ask.
"Oh, I thought I told you... Maybe nerves was eating me up.. I don't know..." Adam mumbles.
"Hey you're going to do great.. Just please don't stress yourself out." You say sadly hoping that he'll obey you. Adam nods and lays down next to you. 
"I want cuddles." Adam whines in a pillow next to you. You giggle and wrap your arms around him.
"You deserve it." You muffle on Adam's shoulder.

Jack:

(This one's a little dramatic and nothing like him so I apologize lmao)

     You were out at a fancy restraunt with Jack and all of his friends and the whole tour crew Adam, Ryan, Cat, Austin, Ezra and so many others. The next day was going to be kind of a long drive and then doing the first tour day starting tomorrow. You all were excited of course. It was a little stressful but with big things like this for example you knew it's all worth it. It was very busy at the restraunt too for some reason.. Maybe because it was the weekend but you knew everyone was here for a fun time so it didn't bother you much.