him when you're on your period:

Adam:

"hey sweetheart.." you hear adam say softly waking you up slightly grumpy. You groaned rubbing your eyes and whine feeling your period cramps come back after feeling your body wake up. You both knew it was your second period day this month which was the worst day. Most heavy and most painful period day sadly.

"How you feeling??" He asks you hoping for a positive answer. Your eyes were still adjusting after waking up so your vision wasn't completely clear. You groan again annoyed with him asking you that question.
"Don't even ask." You frown. You turn over to look at him and gasp softly covering your mouth with your one hand. He had made you breakfast in bed without your permission.
"Adam.." you say with your puppy eyes and pouty lips slowly moving the food tray up closer to you. He had made you cheesy scrambled eggs, buttered toast, hot green tea, a few slices of bacon and dark chocolate with pain reliever to help with your cramps.
"You're welcome." Adams laughs making you chuckle back. You look up at him and you both smile at each other grateful for that you both have each other. You both lean in to give each other a quick peck on the lips showing more appreciation to him.
He jokingly fed you like you would feed a baby when you wanted to. The food was just perfect.. Nothing was wrong with it. You were happy that Adam was the best cook to have around and he would make 95% of the meals. You felt your body pain slowly go away feeling how satisfied your taste buds and stomach were with the food. It felt like a warm hug which is what feels good especially having a bad period day like this.

Jack:

You groan feeling lower stomach pain and feeling a little wet 'down there'. Then you realized... Your period started... You knew it was coming and of course you weren't happy about it at all.
"Hey babe." Jack tiredly groans but still happy to see you in bed with him. You smile lazily trying to be nice but Jack always notices you when you are not happy.
"Hey.. You okay? You sleepy?" Jacks asks getting up so he can give you kiss. That question did irritate you a bit so you rolled your eyes slightly. Jack gave you a quick peck and that's when he was sure there was something wrong.
"You feeling alright?" He asks you curiously.
"I guess." You sigh.
"Time of the month?" He asks sadly. You nod removing the covers off of you to get out of bed to go to the bathroom. That's until you immediately noticed a medium sized red spot on the white sheets of the bed making you gasp and Jack widen his eyes.
"Oh my god Jack I'm so sorry!!" You say starting to panic.
"Wait babe stop it's okay." He says trying to comfort you. He got off across from the bed to you to hug you. Your eyes not only teared up because you felt bad staining Jack's bed sheets but you also felt that obvious sore period pain going through your lower region to your stomach.
"It's just blood baby." He says gently caressing the top of your head playing with your hair a bit still trying to comfort you.
"But-"
"No buts. Just come with me." He says walking you to the restroom.
"You can get yourself cleaned up while I wash the sheets okay? Call me if you need anything." He says before leaving. You stand there in awe thinking of how wonderful of a boyfriend he was. You shake it off and start changing yourself in comfy sweatpants, wiping the blood off of your thighs and get a new pad and tampon to wear.

You go to the living room and see Jack enter the laundry room to put the sheets in the washer. You shimmy over to him quickly to throw in the pajama shorts and underwear you stained in there.
"Babe go sit down." He says kissing you on the cheek before starting the washer now. You nod and walk over to the couch and get comfy waiting patiently for Jack to come back.

He walked up to you with pain reliever pills, a glass of water, your favorite blanket and your heating pad.
"What do you want to eat?" He asks handing both of those to you.
"Umm... Soup would be ni-"
"I'll get that started." He says before rushing to the kitchen making you giggle a bit. You didn't feel too bad about everything now since all Jack wanted to take care of you and make sure you're okay. He didn't care that his new white bed sheets were probably stained. He wasn't grossed out or bothered with it either. You smile to yourself again thinking of how great he is.