iv.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

✎ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ✐

WHEN THE YOU FINALLY got to the other side of campus, tsukishima still following closely behind you, you pushed open the heavy iron doors of florence hall and stepped in.

you looked behind you to find tsukishima still at the door, his slow walking aggravating you.

"ugh, come on!" you huffed, grabbing his wrist and pulling him along.

"ah, not so rough, i have sensitive skin~" you could hear the tease in his voice and it made you roll your eyes, him grinning when you shot him a dark look.

"for someone with long legs you walk excruciatingly slow," you complained, still dragging him behind you. you could feel his gaze on you as you walked, a smirk gracing his lips.

"it's hard to walk when i have to carry around this big horse co- ow!" tsukishima yelped, rubbing his belly as he chuckled.

"don't even think about it."

✎ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ✐

"yeah, i don't know if going commando was the best idea," you laughed, staring down at his prominent hard-on. "you're lucky it's empty in here."

tsukishima paled, "shit." then he glared at you as if it was your fault, and it probably was, but you'd never admit that. "i told you to knock it off, you idiot."

"whaat?" you said innocently. "all i did was put my foot on the chair," you shrugged and sat down while tsukishima paced, setting down your book and phone. "i was just..." you thought for a second, "getting comfortable."

"sure. i also told you that i'd get hard quickly because it's early morning. do you even listen when i speak?" he asked irritably.

"not really," you hummed and chuckled when he let out a frustrated groan. you saw him stop pacing and lean against a bookshelf, a smirk gracing your lips as you watched him let his head fall back with a sigh.

your eyes dragged down from his throat, to his adam's apple that was bobbing as he swallowed, and to the bulge in his pants.

"would you stop staring at it?" he said impassively, albeit petulantly turning his back to you.

"is it just me or is it getting harder?" you said for the hell of it, smiling when he leaned his head back to look at you, and rolled his eyes, his upside down view of you looking strange. "you sure this is all because it's 'early morning' and not because you're in a small, secluded room with me? alone?" you teased, feeling devious. "or because i've been so rough with you? you say you're sensitive but maybe..."