xv.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

✎ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ✐

"I THINK THE KIWIS IN YESTERDAY'S SMOOTHIE ARE FINALLY IN EFFECT!"

tsukishima had to hold back a snort at the sound of your roommate's distressed rambling, her banging on the door growing more rushed by the second.

you shot him a glare, trying to keep your eyes above his shoulders. before you could answer, there was another bang that made you groan quietly and roll your eyes.

"stay here," you mouthed to tsukishima, waving your pointer finger in warning.

"where would i go?" he mouthed back. even though you couldn't hear his voice, you knew he said it in a certain tone. he smiled when you glared at him, bringing his hands up in surrender. "i'm not going anywhere."

carefully, you opened the door and slipped out, yelling out incoherent sentences when mae tried to push out of the bathroom.

"yn, come onnn!" she whined. "my stomach is literally twisting and turning and if you don't let me though rigjt now im gonna go shit on your bed."

ignoring her threat, you shook your head frantically, "i can't let you go in there!"

"why not?!"

"because i just took a radioactive shit and the effects of you going in there might be worse than death," you lied for the second time that day.

mae froze and she stopped trying to pry your arms that blocked the door. "it was the kiwis, wasn't it?" was all she said.

when you nodded gloomily, feigning a melancholic mood, mae sighed and nodded back.

"i guess i'll use the—" she cringed, "public... bathroom."

"sorry..." you said with a pout, watching her trudge to the front door.

she waved a hand, "ah, it's my fault for underestimating the power of kiwis." and with that, she was gone.

your chest deflated with how big a breath you exhaled, your hand clenched around the fabric of your pajama pants. after a couple more breaths in an attempt to calm down your heart that had seemed to skip several beats, you yanked open the door to the bathroom.

tsukishima's gaze turned from the foggy mirror to face your irritated expression. he smirked, running a hand through his wet hair, "radioactive, huh?"