vii.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

✎ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ✐

ONE EXAM DOWN, three more to go. after all that studying, you definitely aced your cross-cultural communications exam, which you expect because not only is it one of the subjects you actively enjoy, but considering you're a foreign exchange student, it's one of the classes you should look to excel in.

as you set your two baskets of laundry down and started dumping your lights into one of the washing machines, you couldn't help but wonder if this was worth losing so much sleep.

oh, the things you would do to have a full 8 hours of sleep.

sighing, you measured the necessary amount of laundry detergent and poured it in the designated compartment before pushing the door shut and starting the cycle.

turning your back to the washing machine, you leaned against it and brought your arms up and crossed them over your chest, looking up at the ceiling.

the sound of the machine moving and it's vibrating warmth against your back was strangely soothing; as if you were getting a back massage.

it was the frustrated sigh followed by muffled voices and sounds of footsteps that brought you out of your trance.

"that's my cue to leave..." you mumbled, stacking the basket with your darks in them on top of the now empty one. picking them up, you walked over to the small lockers on the side, shoved it in a free one, and set the combination.

"come on, tsukki! if you'd just do one more round, i can definitely show you up then!" you heard a voice whine, far-away, but coming closer all the more.

determined to leave, you shoved your hands in the pockets of your sweats and started walking towards the clear glass doors.

"call me that again and i'm gonna tie a loop with your bangs and hang you on someone's christmas tree."

"you're getting real creative with these threats..." a snort.

as soon as your hand touched the cool metal surface of the doors handle, you felt a whoosh of air, accompanied by a feeling of shock through your body so painful you thought you smashed into the door. (wouldn't be the first time...)

"shit," you heard a grunt, followed by a steady pair of hands on your waist that you were thankful for because you would've surely been knocked back. "you know, the exit is the other door..."