iii.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

✎ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ✐

COCKING YOUR HEAD BACK, you popped a grape in your mouth, letting your other hand hover your current read over your head as you chewed and read.

it was an early morning, so it was really surprising that you were up and uncharacteristically chipper. the dining hall was near empty so you found a nice seat at a table towards the back of the room.

there were only a couple students that were scattered throughout the dining hall, some talking to their friends while others drank coffee and caught up on their studies.

considering you go to a rather prestigious school, which you're far from belonging in, it's not unusual to find that students actually care about their grades. especially since most of them, like yourself, are here on a scholarship.

the light sound of chatter served as a peculiarly calming ambience for you this morning, specifically because you'd usually prefer a quieter atmosphere.

as you took a sip of your coffee, you felt the warm liquid go down smoothly and your entire body reflected its warmth.

"mm," you sighed, suddenly interrupted by a bubble of laughter from the line you just read.

"laughing at a classic? god, you really are a psycho," you heard a voice that made you freeze, your previous smile gone.

you brought your head back up, now eye to eye with the one and only tsukishima kei.

the look of pure grief on your face only widened his smile, watching as he took a seat at the chair across from you.

"long time no see, stranger," he said.

"what is it that you want, celery stick?" you groaned in annoyance, setting your coffee cup down.

tsukishima brought a hand to his chest, feigning offense, "celery stick? i'm hurt, y/n."

you raised a suspicious brow at him, "how... how do you know my name?"

he shrugged, "clearly you're not as unknown as you think you are," he said, the familiar curve of his back becoming more prominent as he slouched in his seat.

scoffing, you shook your head, "so you've been doing your research? just let it go already, you're not gonna hit."

"ah, that's become clear to me already. i may be ambitious but i know when to stop." do you? tsukishima smirked and scooted his chair in a little. that was his first mistake.

leaning back in your chair, you brought your leg up and stretched it out under the table to rest the heel of your foot in the empty space between his thighs.

"so then what do you want, tsukishima?" you asked nonchalantly with your nose still in your book. come to think of it, you hadn't moved it away from your face the entire time.

there was a beat where you didn't hear anything, so you peered over your book just enough to see tsukishima staring down at your socked foot.

"hm?" you hummed again to spur him, pushing your foot far enough to feel the heat of his crotch.

he snapped out of his daze, now looking up at you. for a second, you couldn't sworn you saw a flash of panic on his face, but you probably imagined it.

"what are you doing?" he asked, leaning forward to rest his elbows on the table. you felt the space your foot was resting grow tighter and... something definitely grew harder.

you shrugged, your head already back in your book, "eating my breakfast in what i thought would be peace," you said obviously. "what are you doing?"

tsukishima let out a barely audible grunt when your foot brushed the stiffness of his pants. you felt his hand wrap around your ankle, not hard and bruising, but surprisingly firm.

"knock it off," he grumbled. "it's too early, so anything will stimulate it..."

"huh? i wasn't aware i was doing something wrong?" you feigned innocence, a slight smirk gracing your lips that you hoped he couldn't pinpoint through the barrier of your book.

"don't play dumb. your foot rubbing on my dick isn't helping either of our cases," he grit out, trying to push your advancing foot away.

upon feeling something like your foot you suddenly stopped, finally lowering your book and catching his surprisingly warm gaze.

"dude... are you... wearing boxers?"

tsukishima didn't say anything for a moment, his lips parting when he looked down and back up at you. "sure i am," he smiled almost deviously and you scoffed.

"and here i thought you couldn't get any worse," you said with an undeniable grin. you began to push back your chair when tsukishima caught the edge of your chair with his foot.

"where are you going?" he asked.

you shot him an irritated look which in some way seemed to calm him even more. "do i have to run by you my entire schedule now?" you asked sarcastically, kicking his foot away and standing up.

tsukishima stood up with you, beating you to the task of picking up your dirty plate. "no," he said, "but i'd appreciate it if you did."

"what makes you think i give a shit about anything you'd treasure?" you asked as you doggy eared your page and pushed your chair back in.

"ouch," tsukishima feigned offense again. "c'mon y/n, go easy on me here, i have a weak heart."

you side-eyed him and he grinned as the two of you now walked side by side, going straight out the the big double doors that led out of the dining hall.

"don't you have anything better to do?"

"probably, but you're more interesting," he said in a way that made you doubt so many things about him. "so where are we going?

"there's this little library on the other side of campus that not many people know about, so i hang out there a lot."

✎ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ✐

-ˏˋ こんにちは ˊˎ-

FUCKBOY!𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐗 TALL, BLACK
(𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
inspired by :: anime
-haikyuu

est. 2021
-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©