xvi.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

✎ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ✐

2 weeks later

IT WAS OFFICIALLY the start of the new semester. this meant new classes, new teachers, new classmates, and most importantly, new material.

today was your first day of class, the weather cool and windy. like the masochistic student with no sense that you became, you signed up for four classes this semester with the goal of graduating faster—two of them being advanced placement :)

in a way, it made you feel good to know that you'd be busy—too busy to deal with a certain someone.

speaking of... after what happened, you'd been actively avoiding seeing or talking to him. it had been two weeks and you still peered around every corner you walked, turned the other way when you thought you saw someone that looked like him, and took the stairs just in case he happened to be taking the elevator.

why you did all this...? honestly, you didn't know.

most people would snatch up the opportunity to mess around with tsukishima, especially if he was the one who wanted it first. but, for some reason, the idea made your stomach twist.

it wasn't that you didn't like him, so maybe it was because you knew that you were slowly sinking deeper into... whatever you felt for tsukishima and that scared you.

also, 1) you swore you wouldn't succumb to his succubus-like behavior, let alone actually fall for him, and 2) the idea of being fully committed to a relationship made you freeze up.

the bathroom thing was a completely different situation that you still—even after two full weeks—weren't ready to face. it was a new step to you and tsukishima's relationship and after that, you were just determined to not let it get farther.

shaking the thoughts out of your head, you walked with your head down and the sun bright overhead. you rolled your shoulder, soothing the ache and the tension that developed there. the effort it took to avoid tsukishima was finally catching up to you.

you were grateful when you entered the classroom and found an empty seat near the back where you could see the board and hear the professor well.

as you pulled out your laptop, you heard someone yell from across the room: "yo, T!" causing you to turn your head and look.

the person who yelled was a darkskin male with low cropped hair. he had a spiderweb cut into the fade that went from the back of his head towards the middle. from the lower section of the classroom, he raised a hand in greeting as you watched his gold-brown eyes dart to the door.