xxv.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

✎ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ✐

TSUKISHIMA LAUGHED. "i'm down to keep it present tense if you are," he smirked, his arrogance crashing back to him in full force.

you mirrored his smirk, "go on..."

grinning up at him, you patiently waited for him to continue. you'd missed him so much these past few days that you couldn't stop staring at him. and you didn't bother hiding it either. by now, you both were aware of how infatuated you were with him; and he with you.

"you little brat," he scoffed at your cheekiness. "fine," tsukishima sighed. "my dear yn," he began theatrically, practically bowing like a knight would when presented to a princess. speaking in shakespearean: "shall thee doth me the hon'rs of allowing me to beest thy boyfriend?"

you threw your head back, laughing at his exaggerated noble voice—not to mention the literal theater kid language he seemed to magically know. you responded with your own try at shakespearean: "hmm, i knoweth not," you shrugged, then went back to normal: "you might have to work for that title."

tsukishima's jaw dropped, bringing on a fit of giggles. "you. are. horrible," (you're so perfect) "do you know that?" (i'm in way too deep).

"kidding, kidding," you swatted at him. "the honor would be mine, of course. i was wondering when you were gonna ask." as if on instinct, you met him halfway for a sweet kiss, his lips molding perfectly against yours. you slid your arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. "i'm sorry for saying mean things. and misunderstanding,"

"don't be," he shook his head, one of your curls coiled around his finger. "just know that you're the only person who can make me feel this way and i'd never do that to you. especially not when you're my first real, non imaginary girlfriend."

your head snapped up immediately. he winced when you grinned up at him, "you've had imaginary girlfriends?"

tsukishima went rigid, then he brought his hand up to pinch his slim nose bridge, realizing he said too much. "forget i said that. let's not get into it."

"no, no," you pulled him over to the kitchen and hopped onto the island counter. "let's get into it."

the rest of the afternoon, you and him were tucked in a corner of your room, unable to stop touching each other. with your head nestled under his chin, the dizzying smell of his cologne intoxicating your lungs, you weren't sure you'd ever be able to pull away from him.

you had decided to move to your bedroom after aramae came back the apartment. the moment she walked in, she looked to the left to find you on the counter with tsukishima nestled in the space between your thighs as if he was the missing piece to your puzzle. you were sat back far enough that he could prop his elbows up on the counter and rest his chin on the palm of his hand. your roomate only grimaced at the way he stared at you as you spoke—totally unaware of how smitten he looked—before she walked off into her room to do whatever art nerds do on a saturday afternoon.