xx.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

✎ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ✐

"WE STILL HAVE a few more places to go, so do you wanna freshen up now or wait till later?" tsukishima asked, as the two of you turned back into china's main square. "i rented a ryokan a little farther up north where we can sleep and leave our stuff for a while."

"a ryokan? near the mountains?" you asked. when he hummed in confirmation, you shook your head. "nah, i think i'm goo—" you paused, stiffening when you realized: "wait, do i smell??"

the weird expression on his face didn't stay for long because it was soon replaced by his signature smirk. "now that i think about it, you do smell a little funky—ow!"

"don't scare me like that!" you scolded, already raising your hand to smack him again. you could help a smile when he frowned, as if you were being unfair, and sulked behind you.

"i could have been serious..." he grumbled.

"oh, shut up. where are going next?" you asked, ducking your head to get in the passenger seat.

tsukishima got into the drivers seat, the car door slamming closed after him. he looked to the side, gazing at the clock before letting out a sigh.

"actually, i don't feel like going anywhere else. i think we have enough pictures, don't you think?" he looked at you for an answer.

"sure, i took plenty," you nodded. your gaze was fixed on him as he slouched in the seat and leaned his head back. "what's wrong, are you tired?"

"yeah, not gonna lie" he admitted, bringing his hands up to rub his eyes. "we got a lot more done than i expected."

"definitely. we can go straight to the ryokan then? i wouldn't mind a bed to sleep on," you smiled.

tsukishima smiled back—though it was more of a smirk—as he sat back up and started on the car.

✎ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ✐

he pulled up to mountainside ryokan, the exterior made mostly from dark wood. there was a bridge on the path that led up to the door, a pretty stream of water flowing right under.

you got out of the car, not even looking as the door closed behind you because you were too focused on the beauty of the place. you practically had hearts in your eyes when you turned back to tsukishima, who was just then getting out of the car.

he snorted, looking away from your weirdly besotted gaze because he knew he'd fall even more in love with you if he didn't.

"okay, i have to hand it to you," you stated, ogling the two huge cherry blossom trees that were literally sprouting from the stream below, "this is amazing." your teeth chattered when you caught sight of your foggy breath disrupting the thin air. "and cold," you shivered, wrapping your arms around yourself before going to help with the bags.